'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Enjoys a String of Dates Following Marriage Split
"Harry Potter" star Dawn French is putting the breakdown of her 25-year marriage to British comedian Lenny Henry firmly behind her by stepping out on the dating scene again. The funnywoman announced in April she had separated from Henry back in October 2009, but had chosen to keep the split private.
The pair has managed to remain amicable, with French insisting they are now the "best of friends". And French is making the most of her new single status - she's been enjoying a string of dates with male pals, but insists she's not looking to exchange vows anytime in the future.
She says, "It's bizarre because suddenly you have a different sort of standing. You get messages on your phone - or I do - from people I've known for some time, saying, 'Might a gentleman take a lady out for dinner?' I've had a couple of nibbles... I don't really want to get remarried. I just want to have a good time."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch