'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Enjoys a String of Dates Following Marriage Split
"Harry Potter" star Dawn French is putting the breakdown of her 25-year marriage to British comedian Lenny Henry firmly behind her by stepping out on the dating scene again. The funnywoman announced in April she had separated from Henry back in October 2009, but had chosen to keep the split private.
The pair has managed to remain amicable, with French insisting they are now the "best of friends". And French is making the most of her new single status - she's been enjoying a string of dates with male pals, but insists she's not looking to exchange vows anytime in the future.
She says, "It's bizarre because suddenly you have a different sort of standing. You get messages on your phone - or I do - from people I've known for some time, saying, 'Might a gentleman take a lady out for dinner?' I've had a couple of nibbles... I don't really want to get remarried. I just want to have a good time."
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?