'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Enjoys a String of Dates Following Marriage Split
"Harry Potter" star Dawn French is putting the breakdown of her 25-year marriage to British comedian Lenny Henry firmly behind her by stepping out on the dating scene again. The funnywoman announced in April she had separated from Henry back in October 2009, but had chosen to keep the split private.
The pair has managed to remain amicable, with French insisting they are now the "best of friends". And French is making the most of her new single status - she's been enjoying a string of dates with male pals, but insists she's not looking to exchange vows anytime in the future.
She says, "It's bizarre because suddenly you have a different sort of standing. You get messages on your phone - or I do - from people I've known for some time, saying, 'Might a gentleman take a lady out for dinner?' I've had a couple of nibbles... I don't really want to get remarried. I just want to have a good time."
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online