'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Enjoys a String of Dates Following Marriage Split
"Harry Potter" star Dawn French is putting the breakdown of her 25-year marriage to British comedian Lenny Henry firmly behind her by stepping out on the dating scene again. The funnywoman announced in April she had separated from Henry back in October 2009, but had chosen to keep the split private.
The pair has managed to remain amicable, with French insisting they are now the "best of friends". And French is making the most of her new single status - she's been enjoying a string of dates with male pals, but insists she's not looking to exchange vows anytime in the future.
She says, "It's bizarre because suddenly you have a different sort of standing. You get messages on your phone - or I do - from people I've known for some time, saying, 'Might a gentleman take a lady out for dinner?' I've had a couple of nibbles... I don't really want to get remarried. I just want to have a good time."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'