'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Enjoys a String of Dates Following Marriage Split
"Harry Potter" star Dawn French is putting the breakdown of her 25-year marriage to British comedian Lenny Henry firmly behind her by stepping out on the dating scene again. The funnywoman announced in April she had separated from Henry back in October 2009, but had chosen to keep the split private.
The pair has managed to remain amicable, with French insisting they are now the "best of friends". And French is making the most of her new single status - she's been enjoying a string of dates with male pals, but insists she's not looking to exchange vows anytime in the future.
She says, "It's bizarre because suddenly you have a different sort of standing. You get messages on your phone - or I do - from people I've known for some time, saying, 'Might a gentleman take a lady out for dinner?' I've had a couple of nibbles... I don't really want to get remarried. I just want to have a good time."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show