Mark Salling of 'Glee' Offered to Pose for Playgirl
"Glee" stars Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet have been offered $100,000 to pose for raunchy women's magazine Playgirl. Bosses at the publication want the two young actors to follow in the footsteps of their female co-stars Dianna Agron and Lea Michele, who have posed scantily-clad for the latest issue of men's magazine GQ.
And they are offering the pair a massive $100,000 pay cheque to strip off for the publication, which has previously seen stars including Brad Pitt and Keith Urban undress for sexy photo shoots. A representative for the magazine says, "We would be very willing to pay for them both - up to $100,000. And it wouldn't have to be fully X-rated, either."
The news comes just days after officials at the Parents Television Council fiercely criticizued Agron and Michele for posing as sexy cheerleaders in the new GQ spread, branding the photographs borderline "paedophilia".
More Mark Salling News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert