Mark Salling of 'Glee' Offered to Pose for Playgirl
"Glee" stars Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet have been offered $100,000 to pose for raunchy women's magazine Playgirl. Bosses at the publication want the two young actors to follow in the footsteps of their female co-stars Dianna Agron and Lea Michele, who have posed scantily-clad for the latest issue of men's magazine GQ.
And they are offering the pair a massive $100,000 pay cheque to strip off for the publication, which has previously seen stars including Brad Pitt and Keith Urban undress for sexy photo shoots. A representative for the magazine says, "We would be very willing to pay for them both - up to $100,000. And it wouldn't have to be fully X-rated, either."
The news comes just days after officials at the Parents Television Council fiercely criticizued Agron and Michele for posing as sexy cheerleaders in the new GQ spread, branding the photographs borderline "paedophilia".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance