Mark Salling of 'Glee' Offered to Pose for Playgirl
"Glee" stars Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet have been offered $100,000 to pose for raunchy women's magazine Playgirl. Bosses at the publication want the two young actors to follow in the footsteps of their female co-stars Dianna Agron and Lea Michele, who have posed scantily-clad for the latest issue of men's magazine GQ.
And they are offering the pair a massive $100,000 pay cheque to strip off for the publication, which has previously seen stars including Brad Pitt and Keith Urban undress for sexy photo shoots. A representative for the magazine says, "We would be very willing to pay for them both - up to $100,000. And it wouldn't have to be fully X-rated, either."
The news comes just days after officials at the Parents Television Council fiercely criticizued Agron and Michele for posing as sexy cheerleaders in the new GQ spread, branding the photographs borderline "paedophilia".
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!