Mark Salling of 'Glee' Offered to Pose for Playgirl
"Glee" stars Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet have been offered $100,000 to pose for raunchy women's magazine Playgirl. Bosses at the publication want the two young actors to follow in the footsteps of their female co-stars Dianna Agron and Lea Michele, who have posed scantily-clad for the latest issue of men's magazine GQ.
And they are offering the pair a massive $100,000 pay cheque to strip off for the publication, which has previously seen stars including Brad Pitt and Keith Urban undress for sexy photo shoots. A representative for the magazine says, "We would be very willing to pay for them both - up to $100,000. And it wouldn't have to be fully X-rated, either."
The news comes just days after officials at the Parents Television Council fiercely criticizued Agron and Michele for posing as sexy cheerleaders in the new GQ spread, branding the photographs borderline "paedophilia".
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick