Mark Salling of 'Glee' Offered to Pose for Playgirl
"Glee" stars Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet have been offered $100,000 to pose for raunchy women's magazine Playgirl. Bosses at the publication want the two young actors to follow in the footsteps of their female co-stars Dianna Agron and Lea Michele, who have posed scantily-clad for the latest issue of men's magazine GQ.
And they are offering the pair a massive $100,000 pay cheque to strip off for the publication, which has previously seen stars including Brad Pitt and Keith Urban undress for sexy photo shoots. A representative for the magazine says, "We would be very willing to pay for them both - up to $100,000. And it wouldn't have to be fully X-rated, either."
The news comes just days after officials at the Parents Television Council fiercely criticizued Agron and Michele for posing as sexy cheerleaders in the new GQ spread, branding the photographs borderline "paedophilia".
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction