Margaret Thatcher 'a Lot Brighter' After Hospitalization
Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is recovering at home following a stint in hospital earlier this week. The 'Iron Lady' was forced to pull out of her 85th birthday party at her former residence, 10 Downing Street in London, on October 13 because she was too ill to attend.
Thatcher then sparked further fears for her health when she was taken to Cromwell Hospital in the British capital on Tuesday, October 18 as a "precautionary measure". But her spokesperson has now revealed she is resting at home and is showing signs of improvement.
The rep says, "She is a lot brighter, sitting up in a chair in her own room." Concerns for Thatcher's health have escalated following a number of strokes. She broke her arm in a fall at her home in 2009.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture