Margaret Thatcher 'a Lot Brighter' After Hospitalization
Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is recovering at home following a stint in hospital earlier this week. The 'Iron Lady' was forced to pull out of her 85th birthday party at her former residence, 10 Downing Street in London, on October 13 because she was too ill to attend.
Thatcher then sparked further fears for her health when she was taken to Cromwell Hospital in the British capital on Tuesday, October 18 as a "precautionary measure". But her spokesperson has now revealed she is resting at home and is showing signs of improvement.
The rep says, "She is a lot brighter, sitting up in a chair in her own room." Concerns for Thatcher's health have escalated following a number of strokes. She broke her arm in a fall at her home in 2009.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7