Margaret Thatcher 'a Lot Brighter' After Hospitalization
Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is recovering at home following a stint in hospital earlier this week. The 'Iron Lady' was forced to pull out of her 85th birthday party at her former residence, 10 Downing Street in London, on October 13 because she was too ill to attend.
Thatcher then sparked further fears for her health when she was taken to Cromwell Hospital in the British capital on Tuesday, October 18 as a "precautionary measure". But her spokesperson has now revealed she is resting at home and is showing signs of improvement.
The rep says, "She is a lot brighter, sitting up in a chair in her own room." Concerns for Thatcher's health have escalated following a number of strokes. She broke her arm in a fall at her home in 2009.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood