Margaret Thatcher 'a Lot Brighter' After Hospitalization
Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is recovering at home following a stint in hospital earlier this week. The 'Iron Lady' was forced to pull out of her 85th birthday party at her former residence, 10 Downing Street in London, on October 13 because she was too ill to attend.
Thatcher then sparked further fears for her health when she was taken to Cromwell Hospital in the British capital on Tuesday, October 18 as a "precautionary measure". But her spokesperson has now revealed she is resting at home and is showing signs of improvement.
The rep says, "She is a lot brighter, sitting up in a chair in her own room." Concerns for Thatcher's health have escalated following a number of strokes. She broke her arm in a fall at her home in 2009.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?