Photographer Fails to Serve Lindsay Lohan With Legal Papers
A fashion photographer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is struggling to serve the actress with legal papers. A process worker was turned away recently as he tried to present her with the lawsuit during her stay in rehab.
The "Mean Girls" actress is accused of failing to honor a deal to give snapper Scot Nathan a one per cent share in her clothing line 6126 in exchange for a photo shoot. He launched legal action against Lohan in April this year and a process server attempted to visit the troubled star at the Betty Ford Clinic in Rancho Mirage, California earlier this month - but he was denied access and instead gave the papers to the security guard.
However, the action will not count as court documents cannot be handed to security, reports TMZ.com. Lohan was sentenced to a further three months of treatment on Friday, October 22 for violating her probation after failing two court-ordered drug tests in September.
She will remain at the Betty Ford Clinic until at least January 3, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood