Photographer Fails to Serve Lindsay Lohan With Legal Papers
A fashion photographer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is struggling to serve the actress with legal papers. A process worker was turned away recently as he tried to present her with the lawsuit during her stay in rehab.
The "Mean Girls" actress is accused of failing to honor a deal to give snapper Scot Nathan a one per cent share in her clothing line 6126 in exchange for a photo shoot. He launched legal action against Lohan in April this year and a process server attempted to visit the troubled star at the Betty Ford Clinic in Rancho Mirage, California earlier this month - but he was denied access and instead gave the papers to the security guard.
However, the action will not count as court documents cannot be handed to security, reports TMZ.com. Lohan was sentenced to a further three months of treatment on Friday, October 22 for violating her probation after failing two court-ordered drug tests in September.
She will remain at the Betty Ford Clinic until at least January 3, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7