Photographer Fails to Serve Lindsay Lohan With Legal Papers
A fashion photographer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is struggling to serve the actress with legal papers. A process worker was turned away recently as he tried to present her with the lawsuit during her stay in rehab.
The "Mean Girls" actress is accused of failing to honor a deal to give snapper Scot Nathan a one per cent share in her clothing line 6126 in exchange for a photo shoot. He launched legal action against Lohan in April this year and a process server attempted to visit the troubled star at the Betty Ford Clinic in Rancho Mirage, California earlier this month - but he was denied access and instead gave the papers to the security guard.
However, the action will not count as court documents cannot be handed to security, reports TMZ.com. Lohan was sentenced to a further three months of treatment on Friday, October 22 for violating her probation after failing two court-ordered drug tests in September.
She will remain at the Betty Ford Clinic until at least January 3, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!