Photographer Fails to Serve Lindsay Lohan With Legal Papers
A fashion photographer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is struggling to serve the actress with legal papers. A process worker was turned away recently as he tried to present her with the lawsuit during her stay in rehab.
The "Mean Girls" actress is accused of failing to honor a deal to give snapper Scot Nathan a one per cent share in her clothing line 6126 in exchange for a photo shoot. He launched legal action against Lohan in April this year and a process server attempted to visit the troubled star at the Betty Ford Clinic in Rancho Mirage, California earlier this month - but he was denied access and instead gave the papers to the security guard.
However, the action will not count as court documents cannot be handed to security, reports TMZ.com. Lohan was sentenced to a further three months of treatment on Friday, October 22 for violating her probation after failing two court-ordered drug tests in September.
She will remain at the Betty Ford Clinic until at least January 3, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl