Pixie Lott Channeling Cats in U.K. Tour
British singer Pixie Lott is planning a feline theme for her upcoming tour - she will perform every show in a cat costume. The "Cry Me Out" hitmaker is preparing to hit the road next month for the Crazy Cats tour and she has decided to take the title literally.
Lott admits she will be dressing up for every show and she's encouraging fans to do the same. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "My outfits are all going to be leopard print and I'll be wearing ears and a tail. I want to fully embrace the cat thing and I want all my fans to come dressed as cats if they can."
Lott also comes fully-prepared for the jaunt. "I'm so excited about going on tour because I've been a support act for so long. This is my chance to do it my way. I've been in the thick of the planning. I've just auditioned my dancers and will take my regular band with me. There's an acoustic section, too, which I'm hoping the fans will love."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert