Pixie Lott Channeling Cats in U.K. Tour
British singer Pixie Lott is planning a feline theme for her upcoming tour - she will perform every show in a cat costume. The "Cry Me Out" hitmaker is preparing to hit the road next month for the Crazy Cats tour and she has decided to take the title literally.
Lott admits she will be dressing up for every show and she's encouraging fans to do the same. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "My outfits are all going to be leopard print and I'll be wearing ears and a tail. I want to fully embrace the cat thing and I want all my fans to come dressed as cats if they can."
Lott also comes fully-prepared for the jaunt. "I'm so excited about going on tour because I've been a support act for so long. This is my chance to do it my way. I've been in the thick of the planning. I've just auditioned my dancers and will take my regular band with me. There's an acoustic section, too, which I'm hoping the fans will love."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester