Pixie Lott Channeling Cats in U.K. Tour
British singer Pixie Lott is planning a feline theme for her upcoming tour - she will perform every show in a cat costume. The "Cry Me Out" hitmaker is preparing to hit the road next month for the Crazy Cats tour and she has decided to take the title literally.
Lott admits she will be dressing up for every show and she's encouraging fans to do the same. She tells Britain's Daily Star, "My outfits are all going to be leopard print and I'll be wearing ears and a tail. I want to fully embrace the cat thing and I want all my fans to come dressed as cats if they can."
Lott also comes fully-prepared for the jaunt. "I'm so excited about going on tour because I've been a support act for so long. This is my chance to do it my way. I've been in the thick of the planning. I've just auditioned my dancers and will take my regular band with me. There's an acoustic section, too, which I'm hoping the fans will love."
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet