Cheryl Cole Won't Lose Tattoo and Last Name
British singer Cheryl Cole has decided not to change her name following her painful divorce - because she is "not ashamed" of her marriage. The Girls Aloud star split from her soccer player husband Ashley Cole in February following allegations he had affairs with five different women.
Their divorce was finalised earlier this month, prompting speculation she will return to her original last name of Tweedy. But Cole insists she is not making any changes following her divorce, and she is also keeping a tattoo on the back of her neck which reads, 'Mrs C'.
She tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name. If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo