Cheryl Cole Won't Lose Tattoo and Last Name
British singer Cheryl Cole has decided not to change her name following her painful divorce - because she is "not ashamed" of her marriage. The Girls Aloud star split from her soccer player husband Ashley Cole in February following allegations he had affairs with five different women.
Their divorce was finalised earlier this month, prompting speculation she will return to her original last name of Tweedy. But Cole insists she is not making any changes following her divorce, and she is also keeping a tattoo on the back of her neck which reads, 'Mrs C'.
She tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name. If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri