Cheryl Cole Won't Lose Tattoo and Last Name
British singer Cheryl Cole has decided not to change her name following her painful divorce - because she is "not ashamed" of her marriage. The Girls Aloud star split from her soccer player husband Ashley Cole in February following allegations he had affairs with five different women.
Their divorce was finalised earlier this month, prompting speculation she will return to her original last name of Tweedy. But Cole insists she is not making any changes following her divorce, and she is also keeping a tattoo on the back of her neck which reads, 'Mrs C'.
She tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name. If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'