Cheryl Cole Won't Lose Tattoo and Last Name
British singer Cheryl Cole has decided not to change her name following her painful divorce - because she is "not ashamed" of her marriage. The Girls Aloud star split from her soccer player husband Ashley Cole in February following allegations he had affairs with five different women.
Their divorce was finalised earlier this month, prompting speculation she will return to her original last name of Tweedy. But Cole insists she is not making any changes following her divorce, and she is also keeping a tattoo on the back of her neck which reads, 'Mrs C'.
She tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name. If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special