Cheryl Cole Won't Lose Tattoo and Last Name
British singer Cheryl Cole has decided not to change her name following her painful divorce - because she is "not ashamed" of her marriage. The Girls Aloud star split from her soccer player husband Ashley Cole in February following allegations he had affairs with five different women.
Their divorce was finalised earlier this month, prompting speculation she will return to her original last name of Tweedy. But Cole insists she is not making any changes following her divorce, and she is also keeping a tattoo on the back of her neck which reads, 'Mrs C'.
She tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "No, I'm not ashamed of anything. I've got nothing to rub away... I don't feel sentimental about the name. If I went back to being Cheryl Tweedy I'd be... I'm not ashamed of my marriage, it's a period in my life. And I am Cheryl Cole. That's how I feel."
More Cheryl Cole News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video