Carey Mulligan Lives in Cheap Motel Following Shia LaBeouf Split
British actress Carey Mulligan is living in a downmarket budget hotel in Hollywood following her alleged split from actor Shia LaBeouf. The "An Education" star recently admitted she has cooled her relationship with her "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" co-star.
And now Mulligan has moved into a $102-a-night Best Western motel in west Hollywood, just blocks away from the city's red light district. The actress, who is in Los Angeles filming movie "Drive", is renting a standard room in the property, which is covered in scaffolding, reports Britain's The Mail On Sunday.
A staff member from the hotel tells the publication, "This is more a place for backpackers, students and those on a budget. We pride ourselves on being clean and tidy but this is a long way from the glitz and glamor of Hollywood. I was stunned when I saw Carey walking across the lobby. You would expect her to stay at the Four Seasons, not here."
The news comes as LaBeouf is rumored to be getting close to his "Transformers 3" co-star Rosie Huntington-Whitely. Another source adds, "She (Mulligan) doesn't have a lot of things and lives out of a suitcase. She doesn't have too many friends in L.A. - her closest friends are her publicists. Things with Shia started to go wrong when he went off to film 'Transformers' in July. Carey wanted things to get more serious, but he didn't want to settle down."
Following filming Mulligan plans to move back to her native England.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik