Carey Mulligan Lives in Cheap Motel Following Shia LaBeouf Split
British actress Carey Mulligan is living in a downmarket budget hotel in Hollywood following her alleged split from actor Shia LaBeouf. The "An Education" star recently admitted she has cooled her relationship with her "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" co-star.
And now Mulligan has moved into a $102-a-night Best Western motel in west Hollywood, just blocks away from the city's red light district. The actress, who is in Los Angeles filming movie "Drive", is renting a standard room in the property, which is covered in scaffolding, reports Britain's The Mail On Sunday.
A staff member from the hotel tells the publication, "This is more a place for backpackers, students and those on a budget. We pride ourselves on being clean and tidy but this is a long way from the glitz and glamor of Hollywood. I was stunned when I saw Carey walking across the lobby. You would expect her to stay at the Four Seasons, not here."
The news comes as LaBeouf is rumored to be getting close to his "Transformers 3" co-star Rosie Huntington-Whitely. Another source adds, "She (Mulligan) doesn't have a lot of things and lives out of a suitcase. She doesn't have too many friends in L.A. - her closest friends are her publicists. Things with Shia started to go wrong when he went off to film 'Transformers' in July. Carey wanted things to get more serious, but he didn't want to settle down."
Following filming Mulligan plans to move back to her native England.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says