No Charges Against Russell Brand's Guards in India
Newly-married funnyman Russell Brand won't have to be questioned by cops after all - assault charges stemming from an alleged altercation between his security guards and photographers have been dropped.
Just days before the British comic married singer Katy Perry in an Indian ceremony on Saturday, October 23 paparazzi photographers clashed with minders during a safari trip. Snappers claimed a member of the actor's entourage approached their vehicle, punched the driver in the face and stole his car keys.
A statement from Ranthambhore police read, "The photographers have filed an official complaint of assault and all witnesses, including Mr. Brand, will be questioned about this." But the security staff involved have reportedly attended a local police station, apologized to the photographers and all charges have been dropped.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.