No Charges Against Russell Brand's Guards in India
Newly-married funnyman Russell Brand won't have to be questioned by cops after all - assault charges stemming from an alleged altercation between his security guards and photographers have been dropped.
Just days before the British comic married singer Katy Perry in an Indian ceremony on Saturday, October 23 paparazzi photographers clashed with minders during a safari trip. Snappers claimed a member of the actor's entourage approached their vehicle, punched the driver in the face and stole his car keys.
A statement from Ranthambhore police read, "The photographers have filed an official complaint of assault and all witnesses, including Mr. Brand, will be questioned about this." But the security staff involved have reportedly attended a local police station, apologized to the photographers and all charges have been dropped.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent