No Charges Against Russell Brand's Guards in India
Newly-married funnyman Russell Brand won't have to be questioned by cops after all - assault charges stemming from an alleged altercation between his security guards and photographers have been dropped.
Just days before the British comic married singer Katy Perry in an Indian ceremony on Saturday, October 23 paparazzi photographers clashed with minders during a safari trip. Snappers claimed a member of the actor's entourage approached their vehicle, punched the driver in the face and stole his car keys.
A statement from Ranthambhore police read, "The photographers have filed an official complaint of assault and all witnesses, including Mr. Brand, will be questioned about this." But the security staff involved have reportedly attended a local police station, apologized to the photographers and all charges have been dropped.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign