Lindsay Lohan Tells Court She Worries Her Fashion Line Will Collapse While in Rehab
Lindsay Lohan fears an extended stay in rehab will ruin her movie career and spell the end for her clothing collection, according to court documents filed by her probation officer. The "Mean Girls" star appeared in Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles on Friday, October 22, when Judge Elden Fox ruled she had violated her probation by failing two mandatory drug tests in September.
He rejected the prosecution's suggested three-month jail term and ordered the actress to return to the Betty Ford clinic in Rancho Mirage, California, where she's spent the last three weeks in treatment, to continue battling her drug demons until January 2011. But Lohan will not be happy with the rehab news - according to her probation report, the star told her parole officer her 6126 Collection fashion range was already in trouble.
In Probation Department papers submitted to court on Friday and obtained by TMZ, the officer states, "The defendant says her clothing line is falling apart because she is not available to monitor the product." However, Lohan's probation adviser insists rehab is the best option for the actress, claiming she "needs to continue to work on her issues in order to save her life."
Lohan must remain as an in-patient until at least January 3, 2011, and she will be subjected to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'