Lindsay Lohan Tells Court She Worries Her Fashion Line Will Collapse While in Rehab
Lindsay Lohan fears an extended stay in rehab will ruin her movie career and spell the end for her clothing collection, according to court documents filed by her probation officer. The "Mean Girls" star appeared in Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles on Friday, October 22, when Judge Elden Fox ruled she had violated her probation by failing two mandatory drug tests in September.
He rejected the prosecution's suggested three-month jail term and ordered the actress to return to the Betty Ford clinic in Rancho Mirage, California, where she's spent the last three weeks in treatment, to continue battling her drug demons until January 2011. But Lohan will not be happy with the rehab news - according to her probation report, the star told her parole officer her 6126 Collection fashion range was already in trouble.
In Probation Department papers submitted to court on Friday and obtained by TMZ, the officer states, "The defendant says her clothing line is falling apart because she is not available to monitor the product." However, Lohan's probation adviser insists rehab is the best option for the actress, claiming she "needs to continue to work on her issues in order to save her life."
Lohan must remain as an in-patient until at least January 3, 2011, and she will be subjected to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy