Lindsay Lohan Tells Court She Worries Her Fashion Line Will Collapse While in Rehab
Lindsay Lohan fears an extended stay in rehab will ruin her movie career and spell the end for her clothing collection, according to court documents filed by her probation officer. The "Mean Girls" star appeared in Beverly Hills Courthouse in Los Angeles on Friday, October 22, when Judge Elden Fox ruled she had violated her probation by failing two mandatory drug tests in September.
He rejected the prosecution's suggested three-month jail term and ordered the actress to return to the Betty Ford clinic in Rancho Mirage, California, where she's spent the last three weeks in treatment, to continue battling her drug demons until January 2011. But Lohan will not be happy with the rehab news - according to her probation report, the star told her parole officer her 6126 Collection fashion range was already in trouble.
In Probation Department papers submitted to court on Friday and obtained by TMZ, the officer states, "The defendant says her clothing line is falling apart because she is not available to monitor the product." However, Lohan's probation adviser insists rehab is the best option for the actress, claiming she "needs to continue to work on her issues in order to save her life."
Lohan must remain as an in-patient until at least January 3, 2011, and she will be subjected to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences