Wynonna Judd Bans Herself From Using Credit Card
Country music star Wynonna Judd has banned herself from using credit cards after finding herself struggling to stay out of debt following years of excessive spending. The hitmaker has made millions during her decades-long singing career as one-half of country duo The Judds, in which she performs with her mum Naomi.
But the 46-year-old star admits she's forcing herself to live a more frugal lifestyle to dodge debt because she's in "financial recovery" - and only turns to credit in case of serious emergency.
She says, "I have a house keeper who's part-time, in and out. I used to do the full, rock star thing and I'm now in financial recovery so I've cut back and I now do cash only. I have one credit card and that's if I need to buy a car."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'