Wynonna Judd Bans Herself From Using Credit Card
Country music star Wynonna Judd has banned herself from using credit cards after finding herself struggling to stay out of debt following years of excessive spending. The hitmaker has made millions during her decades-long singing career as one-half of country duo The Judds, in which she performs with her mum Naomi.
But the 46-year-old star admits she's forcing herself to live a more frugal lifestyle to dodge debt because she's in "financial recovery" - and only turns to credit in case of serious emergency.
She says, "I have a house keeper who's part-time, in and out. I used to do the full, rock star thing and I'm now in financial recovery so I've cut back and I now do cash only. I have one credit card and that's if I need to buy a car."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special