Wynonna Judd Bans Herself From Using Credit Card
Country music star Wynonna Judd has banned herself from using credit cards after finding herself struggling to stay out of debt following years of excessive spending. The hitmaker has made millions during her decades-long singing career as one-half of country duo The Judds, in which she performs with her mum Naomi.
But the 46-year-old star admits she's forcing herself to live a more frugal lifestyle to dodge debt because she's in "financial recovery" - and only turns to credit in case of serious emergency.
She says, "I have a house keeper who's part-time, in and out. I used to do the full, rock star thing and I'm now in financial recovery so I've cut back and I now do cash only. I have one credit card and that's if I need to buy a car."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby