Wynonna Judd Bans Herself From Using Credit Card
Country music star Wynonna Judd has banned herself from using credit cards after finding herself struggling to stay out of debt following years of excessive spending. The hitmaker has made millions during her decades-long singing career as one-half of country duo The Judds, in which she performs with her mum Naomi.
But the 46-year-old star admits she's forcing herself to live a more frugal lifestyle to dodge debt because she's in "financial recovery" - and only turns to credit in case of serious emergency.
She says, "I have a house keeper who's part-time, in and out. I used to do the full, rock star thing and I'm now in financial recovery so I've cut back and I now do cash only. I have one credit card and that's if I need to buy a car."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date