Wynonna Judd Bans Herself From Using Credit Card
Country music star Wynonna Judd has banned herself from using credit cards after finding herself struggling to stay out of debt following years of excessive spending. The hitmaker has made millions during her decades-long singing career as one-half of country duo The Judds, in which she performs with her mum Naomi.
But the 46-year-old star admits she's forcing herself to live a more frugal lifestyle to dodge debt because she's in "financial recovery" - and only turns to credit in case of serious emergency.
She says, "I have a house keeper who's part-time, in and out. I used to do the full, rock star thing and I'm now in financial recovery so I've cut back and I now do cash only. I have one credit card and that's if I need to buy a car."
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy