Edward Burns Mocked by Family for His Crush on Marie Osmond
Actor/director Edward Burns has been hiding an embarrassing celebrity crush from his model wife Christy Turlington. He's lusted after veteran entertainer Marie Osmond since he was a child.
The "Saving Private Ryan" star admits he was obsessed with Osmond as a boy and would frequently be ridiculed for the object of his affections.
He tells People magazine, "Marie Osmond (is my celebrity crush)! I used to watch 'The Osmond Family Show', and I would kiss the TV set when Marie was on. My own family mocked me! I liked her singing."
Edward Burns is married to Christy Turlington since June 7, 2003. The couple has two children together, Grace and Finn.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent