Edward Burns Mocked by Family for His Crush on Marie Osmond
Actor/director Edward Burns has been hiding an embarrassing celebrity crush from his model wife Christy Turlington. He's lusted after veteran entertainer Marie Osmond since he was a child.
The "Saving Private Ryan" star admits he was obsessed with Osmond as a boy and would frequently be ridiculed for the object of his affections.
He tells People magazine, "Marie Osmond (is my celebrity crush)! I used to watch 'The Osmond Family Show', and I would kiss the TV set when Marie was on. My own family mocked me! I liked her singing."
Edward Burns is married to Christy Turlington since June 7, 2003. The couple has two children together, Grace and Finn.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes