Edward Burns Mocked by Family for His Crush on Marie Osmond
Actor/director Edward Burns has been hiding an embarrassing celebrity crush from his model wife Christy Turlington. He's lusted after veteran entertainer Marie Osmond since he was a child.
The "Saving Private Ryan" star admits he was obsessed with Osmond as a boy and would frequently be ridiculed for the object of his affections.
He tells People magazine, "Marie Osmond (is my celebrity crush)! I used to watch 'The Osmond Family Show', and I would kiss the TV set when Marie was on. My own family mocked me! I liked her singing."
Edward Burns is married to Christy Turlington since June 7, 2003. The couple has two children together, Grace and Finn.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri