Edward Burns Mocked by Family for His Crush on Marie Osmond
Actor/director Edward Burns has been hiding an embarrassing celebrity crush from his model wife Christy Turlington. He's lusted after veteran entertainer Marie Osmond since he was a child.
The "Saving Private Ryan" star admits he was obsessed with Osmond as a boy and would frequently be ridiculed for the object of his affections.
He tells People magazine, "Marie Osmond (is my celebrity crush)! I used to watch 'The Osmond Family Show', and I would kiss the TV set when Marie was on. My own family mocked me! I liked her singing."
Edward Burns is married to Christy Turlington since June 7, 2003. The couple has two children together, Grace and Finn.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media