Edward Burns Mocked by Family for His Crush on Marie Osmond
Actor/director Edward Burns has been hiding an embarrassing celebrity crush from his model wife Christy Turlington. He's lusted after veteran entertainer Marie Osmond since he was a child.
The "Saving Private Ryan" star admits he was obsessed with Osmond as a boy and would frequently be ridiculed for the object of his affections.
He tells People magazine, "Marie Osmond (is my celebrity crush)! I used to watch 'The Osmond Family Show', and I would kiss the TV set when Marie was on. My own family mocked me! I liked her singing."
Edward Burns is married to Christy Turlington since June 7, 2003. The couple has two children together, Grace and Finn.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed