Hugh Jackman Attempts to End World Poverty
"X-Men" star Hugh Jackman took the stage at a charity evening in New York on Wednesday, October 20 night to help stamp out world poverty. The Hollywood actor helped launch the Global Poverty Project's new awareness movie "1.4 Billion Reasons" at Manhattan's Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), in front of a star-studded audience which included Gerard Butler and fashion designer Donna Karan.
Jackman urged the crowd to send a text message donation to the charity and offered his services as a "technical adviser" in case any guests were unable to figure out the system, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
The Australian star also offered up a personal training session with him as an auction prize to help raise money, joking, "Don't worry, we'll make the workout aerobics."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked