Vince Vaughn and Kevin James Team Up for Stand Up Tour
Vince Vaughn and Kevin James are taking to the road together for a stand-up tour of the U.S. The actors, who star in new movie "The Dilemma", tested out a comedy routine at a recent charity event in Chicago, Illinois and the performance was so successful, they decided to book a series of joint live shows.
Vaughn says, "We were having so much fun making (The Dilemma) that we decided one night to do a charity benefit in Chicago, and it went over really well, it was a lot of fun, and we said why not get a chance to go on the road and go to some places."
James adds, "I did stand-up my whole career, and Vince didn't, and it's a little frustrating when he's funnier than me, and that bothers me a little bit. (It's) a different way to promote a movie and go out and actually meet the people. I think there's a fair amount of fireworks, a little bit of nudity, and some good heartfelt hugging."
The "Vince Vaughn & Kevin James Comedy Roadshow" kicks off in Boston, Massachusetts on November 1.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed