Enrique Iglesias Denies Breaking Up With Anna Kournikova
A representative for Enrique Iglesias has dismissed rumors the pop star has split from his longterm girlfriend Anna Kournikova. The singer has been dating the former tennis star since 2002 but despite their eight-year relationship, the couple has consistently denied having any plans to marry.
The romance was recently rumored to be in trouble, with speculation focusing on the pair's long separation as Iglesias promotes his latest album in Europe. But a spokesperson for the star is adamant the couple's relationship is still going strong, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They are definitely together. Enrique has been out of the country on a promotional tour, so maybe that's where the speculation is coming from."
Enrique Iglesias is on the road to promote his latest studio album "Europhia".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival