Enrique Iglesias Denies Breaking Up With Anna Kournikova
A representative for Enrique Iglesias has dismissed rumors the pop star has split from his longterm girlfriend Anna Kournikova. The singer has been dating the former tennis star since 2002 but despite their eight-year relationship, the couple has consistently denied having any plans to marry.
The romance was recently rumored to be in trouble, with speculation focusing on the pair's long separation as Iglesias promotes his latest album in Europe. But a spokesperson for the star is adamant the couple's relationship is still going strong, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They are definitely together. Enrique has been out of the country on a promotional tour, so maybe that's where the speculation is coming from."
Enrique Iglesias is on the road to promote his latest studio album "Europhia".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season