Enrique Iglesias Denies Breaking Up With Anna Kournikova
A representative for Enrique Iglesias has dismissed rumors the pop star has split from his longterm girlfriend Anna Kournikova. The singer has been dating the former tennis star since 2002 but despite their eight-year relationship, the couple has consistently denied having any plans to marry.
The romance was recently rumored to be in trouble, with speculation focusing on the pair's long separation as Iglesias promotes his latest album in Europe. But a spokesperson for the star is adamant the couple's relationship is still going strong, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They are definitely together. Enrique has been out of the country on a promotional tour, so maybe that's where the speculation is coming from."
Enrique Iglesias is on the road to promote his latest studio album "Europhia".
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role