Enrique Iglesias Denies Breaking Up With Anna Kournikova
A representative for Enrique Iglesias has dismissed rumors the pop star has split from his longterm girlfriend Anna Kournikova. The singer has been dating the former tennis star since 2002 but despite their eight-year relationship, the couple has consistently denied having any plans to marry.
The romance was recently rumored to be in trouble, with speculation focusing on the pair's long separation as Iglesias promotes his latest album in Europe. But a spokesperson for the star is adamant the couple's relationship is still going strong, telling New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They are definitely together. Enrique has been out of the country on a promotional tour, so maybe that's where the speculation is coming from."
Enrique Iglesias is on the road to promote his latest studio album "Europhia".
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years