Jay-Z Upset Over Mistyped Lyrics of 'Big Pimpin' ' on His Book
Rap superstar Jay-Z was left fuming after spotting a mistake in his upcoming autobiography when one of the pages was unveiled on a giant poster in Florida. The hip-hop mogul was in South Beach on Wednesday night, October 20 to publicize his new book Decoded and he was reading out loud to guests at the launch event from a large printed page, which had been plastered at the bottom of a swimming pool.
But the star stopped when he found a typing error in the lyrics to his song "Big Pimpin' ". An onlooker tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Jay then saw a mistake in the song Big Pimpin' and pointed it out to his team to get it fixed."
A representative for the rapper has confirmed the mistake will be rectified before the book goes to print, adding, "The lyrics will be fixed. The book hasn't been printed yet and comes out in November."
More Jay-Z News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7