Jay-Z Upset Over Mistyped Lyrics of 'Big Pimpin' ' on His Book
Rap superstar Jay-Z was left fuming after spotting a mistake in his upcoming autobiography when one of the pages was unveiled on a giant poster in Florida. The hip-hop mogul was in South Beach on Wednesday night, October 20 to publicize his new book Decoded and he was reading out loud to guests at the launch event from a large printed page, which had been plastered at the bottom of a swimming pool.
But the star stopped when he found a typing error in the lyrics to his song "Big Pimpin' ". An onlooker tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Jay then saw a mistake in the song Big Pimpin' and pointed it out to his team to get it fixed."
A representative for the rapper has confirmed the mistake will be rectified before the book goes to print, adding, "The lyrics will be fixed. The book hasn't been printed yet and comes out in November."
More Jay-Z News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory