Jay-Z Upset Over Mistyped Lyrics of 'Big Pimpin' ' on His Book
Rap superstar Jay-Z was left fuming after spotting a mistake in his upcoming autobiography when one of the pages was unveiled on a giant poster in Florida. The hip-hop mogul was in South Beach on Wednesday night, October 20 to publicize his new book Decoded and he was reading out loud to guests at the launch event from a large printed page, which had been plastered at the bottom of a swimming pool.
But the star stopped when he found a typing error in the lyrics to his song "Big Pimpin' ". An onlooker tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Jay then saw a mistake in the song Big Pimpin' and pointed it out to his team to get it fixed."
A representative for the rapper has confirmed the mistake will be rectified before the book goes to print, adding, "The lyrics will be fixed. The book hasn't been printed yet and comes out in November."
More Jay-Z News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift