Jay-Z Upset Over Mistyped Lyrics of 'Big Pimpin' ' on His Book
Rap superstar Jay-Z was left fuming after spotting a mistake in his upcoming autobiography when one of the pages was unveiled on a giant poster in Florida. The hip-hop mogul was in South Beach on Wednesday night, October 20 to publicize his new book Decoded and he was reading out loud to guests at the launch event from a large printed page, which had been plastered at the bottom of a swimming pool.
But the star stopped when he found a typing error in the lyrics to his song "Big Pimpin' ". An onlooker tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Jay then saw a mistake in the song Big Pimpin' and pointed it out to his team to get it fixed."
A representative for the rapper has confirmed the mistake will be rectified before the book goes to print, adding, "The lyrics will be fixed. The book hasn't been printed yet and comes out in November."
More Jay-Z News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie