Lindsay Lohan's Father Attacked Outside His House
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael called police to his home in California on Thursday night, October 21 after he was allegedly attacked on his front drive. Lohan claims a man grabbed him from behind and attempted to choke him as he was about to get into his car outside his house in Santa Monica.
Lohan fought his assailant off and called emergency services, who are said to have found him shirtless and covered in scratches. He told police he was attacked by a white male, aged in his 50s or 60s, who was wearing a black tracksuit, according to TMZ.com.
The incident happened just hours after Lohan's famous daughter was released from rehab in California ahead of an appearance in front of a judge on Friday morning, October 22, which could see her sent back to jail for failing two court-ordered drug tests.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video