Lindsay Lohan's Father Attacked Outside His House
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael called police to his home in California on Thursday night, October 21 after he was allegedly attacked on his front drive. Lohan claims a man grabbed him from behind and attempted to choke him as he was about to get into his car outside his house in Santa Monica.
Lohan fought his assailant off and called emergency services, who are said to have found him shirtless and covered in scratches. He told police he was attacked by a white male, aged in his 50s or 60s, who was wearing a black tracksuit, according to TMZ.com.
The incident happened just hours after Lohan's famous daughter was released from rehab in California ahead of an appearance in front of a judge on Friday morning, October 22, which could see her sent back to jail for failing two court-ordered drug tests.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival