Lindsay Lohan's Father Attacked Outside His House
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael called police to his home in California on Thursday night, October 21 after he was allegedly attacked on his front drive. Lohan claims a man grabbed him from behind and attempted to choke him as he was about to get into his car outside his house in Santa Monica.
Lohan fought his assailant off and called emergency services, who are said to have found him shirtless and covered in scratches. He told police he was attacked by a white male, aged in his 50s or 60s, who was wearing a black tracksuit, according to TMZ.com.
The incident happened just hours after Lohan's famous daughter was released from rehab in California ahead of an appearance in front of a judge on Friday morning, October 22, which could see her sent back to jail for failing two court-ordered drug tests.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support