Lindsay Lohan's Father Attacked Outside His House
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael called police to his home in California on Thursday night, October 21 after he was allegedly attacked on his front drive. Lohan claims a man grabbed him from behind and attempted to choke him as he was about to get into his car outside his house in Santa Monica.
Lohan fought his assailant off and called emergency services, who are said to have found him shirtless and covered in scratches. He told police he was attacked by a white male, aged in his 50s or 60s, who was wearing a black tracksuit, according to TMZ.com.
The incident happened just hours after Lohan's famous daughter was released from rehab in California ahead of an appearance in front of a judge on Friday morning, October 22, which could see her sent back to jail for failing two court-ordered drug tests.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set