Lindsay Lohan's Father Attacked Outside His House
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael called police to his home in California on Thursday night, October 21 after he was allegedly attacked on his front drive. Lohan claims a man grabbed him from behind and attempted to choke him as he was about to get into his car outside his house in Santa Monica.
Lohan fought his assailant off and called emergency services, who are said to have found him shirtless and covered in scratches. He told police he was attacked by a white male, aged in his 50s or 60s, who was wearing a black tracksuit, according to TMZ.com.
The incident happened just hours after Lohan's famous daughter was released from rehab in California ahead of an appearance in front of a judge on Friday morning, October 22, which could see her sent back to jail for failing two court-ordered drug tests.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush