U2 Working With Danger Mouse in 2011 Album
U2 have recruited Gnarls Barkley star Danger Mouse to produce their next album. Frontman Bono tells fans the new release could be out early in 2011, because "it's just happening so easily".
"We have about 12 songs with him," Bono says. The album is tentatively titled "Songs of Ascent" and is just one of three albums the group is working on. They also working on new "club" album, which will feature collaborations with will.i.am and David Guetta, among others. Bono tells The Age, "U2's remixes in the 1990s were a real treasure. So we wanted to make a club-sounding record. We have a pile of songs."
A possible third album would feature the material that Bono and guitarist The Edge penned for the upcoming Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark." The vocalist says, "We haven't convinced the rest of the band to do that yet."
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...