Louis Walsh: Simon Cowell Not Gay, Loves Breasts
Irish music svengali Louis Walsh has laughed off persistent rumors entertainment mogul Simon Cowell is secretly gay, insisting he loves women too much. Cowell, who is currently engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, has dated a string of beauties including pop star Sinitta and TV presenter Terri Seymour, but rumors surrounding his sexuality have never stopped swirling - and many gossips claim he has been hiding his true thoughts and feelings for years.
But Westlife boss Walsh, who sits on the panel of U.K. talent show "The X Factor" alongside Cowell, admits he is baffled by the unfounded reports - because his 51-year-old friend is easily "distracted by a pair of breasts".
Gay Walsh tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "He's not gay. Not at all. He's camp. He's theatrical. But he's absolutely not gay. No way. He loves women. Haven't you seen the way he looks at girls? He'll get distracted by a pair of breasts."
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors