Louis Walsh: Simon Cowell Not Gay, Loves Breasts
Irish music svengali Louis Walsh has laughed off persistent rumors entertainment mogul Simon Cowell is secretly gay, insisting he loves women too much. Cowell, who is currently engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, has dated a string of beauties including pop star Sinitta and TV presenter Terri Seymour, but rumors surrounding his sexuality have never stopped swirling - and many gossips claim he has been hiding his true thoughts and feelings for years.
But Westlife boss Walsh, who sits on the panel of U.K. talent show "The X Factor" alongside Cowell, admits he is baffled by the unfounded reports - because his 51-year-old friend is easily "distracted by a pair of breasts".
Gay Walsh tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "He's not gay. Not at all. He's camp. He's theatrical. But he's absolutely not gay. No way. He loves women. Haven't you seen the way he looks at girls? He'll get distracted by a pair of breasts."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna