Louis Walsh: Simon Cowell Not Gay, Loves Breasts
Irish music svengali Louis Walsh has laughed off persistent rumors entertainment mogul Simon Cowell is secretly gay, insisting he loves women too much. Cowell, who is currently engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, has dated a string of beauties including pop star Sinitta and TV presenter Terri Seymour, but rumors surrounding his sexuality have never stopped swirling - and many gossips claim he has been hiding his true thoughts and feelings for years.
But Westlife boss Walsh, who sits on the panel of U.K. talent show "The X Factor" alongside Cowell, admits he is baffled by the unfounded reports - because his 51-year-old friend is easily "distracted by a pair of breasts".
Gay Walsh tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "He's not gay. Not at all. He's camp. He's theatrical. But he's absolutely not gay. No way. He loves women. Haven't you seen the way he looks at girls? He'll get distracted by a pair of breasts."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story