Louis Walsh: Simon Cowell Not Gay, Loves Breasts
Irish music svengali Louis Walsh has laughed off persistent rumors entertainment mogul Simon Cowell is secretly gay, insisting he loves women too much. Cowell, who is currently engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, has dated a string of beauties including pop star Sinitta and TV presenter Terri Seymour, but rumors surrounding his sexuality have never stopped swirling - and many gossips claim he has been hiding his true thoughts and feelings for years.
But Westlife boss Walsh, who sits on the panel of U.K. talent show "The X Factor" alongside Cowell, admits he is baffled by the unfounded reports - because his 51-year-old friend is easily "distracted by a pair of breasts".
Gay Walsh tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "He's not gay. Not at all. He's camp. He's theatrical. But he's absolutely not gay. No way. He loves women. Haven't you seen the way he looks at girls? He'll get distracted by a pair of breasts."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March