Louis Walsh: Simon Cowell Not Gay, Loves Breasts
Irish music svengali Louis Walsh has laughed off persistent rumors entertainment mogul Simon Cowell is secretly gay, insisting he loves women too much. Cowell, who is currently engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, has dated a string of beauties including pop star Sinitta and TV presenter Terri Seymour, but rumors surrounding his sexuality have never stopped swirling - and many gossips claim he has been hiding his true thoughts and feelings for years.
But Westlife boss Walsh, who sits on the panel of U.K. talent show "The X Factor" alongside Cowell, admits he is baffled by the unfounded reports - because his 51-year-old friend is easily "distracted by a pair of breasts".
Gay Walsh tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "He's not gay. Not at all. He's camp. He's theatrical. But he's absolutely not gay. No way. He loves women. Haven't you seen the way he looks at girls? He'll get distracted by a pair of breasts."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival