Laura Dern and Parents to Receive Walk of Fame Stars Together
Laura Dern and her acting parents Bruce Dern and Diane Ladd will become the first family honored with separate stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the same day to mark the famous Los Angeles landmark's 50th anniversary.
David Lynch and Mark Ruffalo are among the celebrities expected to pay tribute to the trio when they unveil stars 2,419, 2,420 and 2,421 outside the W Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard on November 1.
It'll be some good news for the family to share a month after Laura Dern's husband Ben Harper filed for divorce to end the couple's five-year marriage. Reports suggest the pair split in January.
Laura Dern has acted in such films as "Smooth Talk" (1985), "Blue Velvet "(1986), "Fat Man and Little Boy" (1988), "Wild at Heart" (1990), "Jurassic Park" (1993) and "October Sky" (1999).
More Laura Dern News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018