Laura Dern and Parents to Receive Walk of Fame Stars Together
Laura Dern and her acting parents Bruce Dern and Diane Ladd will become the first family honored with separate stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the same day to mark the famous Los Angeles landmark's 50th anniversary.
David Lynch and Mark Ruffalo are among the celebrities expected to pay tribute to the trio when they unveil stars 2,419, 2,420 and 2,421 outside the W Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard on November 1.
It'll be some good news for the family to share a month after Laura Dern's husband Ben Harper filed for divorce to end the couple's five-year marriage. Reports suggest the pair split in January.
Laura Dern has acted in such films as "Smooth Talk" (1985), "Blue Velvet "(1986), "Fat Man and Little Boy" (1988), "Wild at Heart" (1990), "Jurassic Park" (1993) and "October Sky" (1999).
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars