Laura Dern and Parents to Receive Walk of Fame Stars Together
Laura Dern and her acting parents Bruce Dern and Diane Ladd will become the first family honored with separate stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the same day to mark the famous Los Angeles landmark's 50th anniversary.
David Lynch and Mark Ruffalo are among the celebrities expected to pay tribute to the trio when they unveil stars 2,419, 2,420 and 2,421 outside the W Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard on November 1.
It'll be some good news for the family to share a month after Laura Dern's husband Ben Harper filed for divorce to end the couple's five-year marriage. Reports suggest the pair split in January.
Laura Dern has acted in such films as "Smooth Talk" (1985), "Blue Velvet "(1986), "Fat Man and Little Boy" (1988), "Wild at Heart" (1990), "Jurassic Park" (1993) and "October Sky" (1999).
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story