Laura Dern and Parents to Receive Walk of Fame Stars Together
Laura Dern and her acting parents Bruce Dern and Diane Ladd will become the first family honored with separate stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the same day to mark the famous Los Angeles landmark's 50th anniversary.
David Lynch and Mark Ruffalo are among the celebrities expected to pay tribute to the trio when they unveil stars 2,419, 2,420 and 2,421 outside the W Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard on November 1.
It'll be some good news for the family to share a month after Laura Dern's husband Ben Harper filed for divorce to end the couple's five-year marriage. Reports suggest the pair split in January.
Laura Dern has acted in such films as "Smooth Talk" (1985), "Blue Velvet "(1986), "Fat Man and Little Boy" (1988), "Wild at Heart" (1990), "Jurassic Park" (1993) and "October Sky" (1999).
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle