Laura Dern and Parents to Receive Walk of Fame Stars Together
Laura Dern and her acting parents Bruce Dern and Diane Ladd will become the first family honored with separate stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the same day to mark the famous Los Angeles landmark's 50th anniversary.
David Lynch and Mark Ruffalo are among the celebrities expected to pay tribute to the trio when they unveil stars 2,419, 2,420 and 2,421 outside the W Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard on November 1.
It'll be some good news for the family to share a month after Laura Dern's husband Ben Harper filed for divorce to end the couple's five-year marriage. Reports suggest the pair split in January.
Laura Dern has acted in such films as "Smooth Talk" (1985), "Blue Velvet "(1986), "Fat Man and Little Boy" (1988), "Wild at Heart" (1990), "Jurassic Park" (1993) and "October Sky" (1999).
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones