Rick Rubin Sheds 130 Pounds Thanks to His Strict Diet and Workout Regime
Music producer Rick Rubin has shed 130 pounds (58.9 kilograms) after embarking on a strict diet and workout regime. The 47 year old appears shirtless in the November issue of America's GQ magazine, showing off his newly fit frame as part of an interview with his latest collaborator, Kid Rock.
The mogul reportedly embarked on a fish and protein shake diet and works out six days a week to keep his shape. And Rock, who worked with Rubin for his new album "Born Free", admits he's shocked by the producer's new healthy habits.
The singer tells GQ, "That f**ker lost 130 pounds. He was in the studio cutting up apples and drinking his shakes."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik