Rick Rubin Sheds 130 Pounds Thanks to His Strict Diet and Workout Regime
Music producer Rick Rubin has shed 130 pounds (58.9 kilograms) after embarking on a strict diet and workout regime. The 47 year old appears shirtless in the November issue of America's GQ magazine, showing off his newly fit frame as part of an interview with his latest collaborator, Kid Rock.
The mogul reportedly embarked on a fish and protein shake diet and works out six days a week to keep his shape. And Rock, who worked with Rubin for his new album "Born Free", admits he's shocked by the producer's new healthy habits.
The singer tells GQ, "That f**ker lost 130 pounds. He was in the studio cutting up apples and drinking his shakes."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding