Rick Rubin Sheds 130 Pounds Thanks to His Strict Diet and Workout Regime
Music producer Rick Rubin has shed 130 pounds (58.9 kilograms) after embarking on a strict diet and workout regime. The 47 year old appears shirtless in the November issue of America's GQ magazine, showing off his newly fit frame as part of an interview with his latest collaborator, Kid Rock.
The mogul reportedly embarked on a fish and protein shake diet and works out six days a week to keep his shape. And Rock, who worked with Rubin for his new album "Born Free", admits he's shocked by the producer's new healthy habits.
The singer tells GQ, "That f**ker lost 130 pounds. He was in the studio cutting up apples and drinking his shakes."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle