Rick Rubin Sheds 130 Pounds Thanks to His Strict Diet and Workout Regime
Music producer Rick Rubin has shed 130 pounds (58.9 kilograms) after embarking on a strict diet and workout regime. The 47 year old appears shirtless in the November issue of America's GQ magazine, showing off his newly fit frame as part of an interview with his latest collaborator, Kid Rock.
The mogul reportedly embarked on a fish and protein shake diet and works out six days a week to keep his shape. And Rock, who worked with Rubin for his new album "Born Free", admits he's shocked by the producer's new healthy habits.
The singer tells GQ, "That f**ker lost 130 pounds. He was in the studio cutting up apples and drinking his shakes."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week