Rick Rubin Sheds 130 Pounds Thanks to His Strict Diet and Workout Regime
Music producer Rick Rubin has shed 130 pounds (58.9 kilograms) after embarking on a strict diet and workout regime. The 47 year old appears shirtless in the November issue of America's GQ magazine, showing off his newly fit frame as part of an interview with his latest collaborator, Kid Rock.
The mogul reportedly embarked on a fish and protein shake diet and works out six days a week to keep his shape. And Rock, who worked with Rubin for his new album "Born Free", admits he's shocked by the producer's new healthy habits.
The singer tells GQ, "That f**ker lost 130 pounds. He was in the studio cutting up apples and drinking his shakes."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent