Jenny McCarthy Credits Suzanne Somers for a Boost in Her Sex Life
Jenny McCarthy has U.S. TV icon Suzanne Somers to thank for a boost in her sex life - a miracle hormone cream the "Three's Company" star talked about in her book "Breakthrough" turned the model/actress into a bedroom diva. The "Scary Movie 3" star loved the idea of Progesterone Cream and decided to try it for herself and smeared on a little too much.
She explains, "Suzanne Somers had a book called 'Breakthrough' and she talks about hormone replacement and I thought it was a good idea since my PMS is a little (off)... but I put too much on, and it took my (star sign) Scorpio to, like, level 10. I am Scorpio... We are very sexual beings and I love having sex... I'm telling you, almost the lamps in my house did (get sex)."
"It (cream) definitely helps you through menopause, although I'm not going through that, PMS and also if you need to be a little friskier in the bedroom." McCarthy, who split from boyfriend Jim Carrey earlier this year, is candid about her sex life in new book Love, "Lust & Faking It".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen