Jenny McCarthy Credits Suzanne Somers for a Boost in Her Sex Life
Jenny McCarthy has U.S. TV icon Suzanne Somers to thank for a boost in her sex life - a miracle hormone cream the "Three's Company" star talked about in her book "Breakthrough" turned the model/actress into a bedroom diva. The "Scary Movie 3" star loved the idea of Progesterone Cream and decided to try it for herself and smeared on a little too much.
She explains, "Suzanne Somers had a book called 'Breakthrough' and she talks about hormone replacement and I thought it was a good idea since my PMS is a little (off)... but I put too much on, and it took my (star sign) Scorpio to, like, level 10. I am Scorpio... We are very sexual beings and I love having sex... I'm telling you, almost the lamps in my house did (get sex)."
"It (cream) definitely helps you through menopause, although I'm not going through that, PMS and also if you need to be a little friskier in the bedroom." McCarthy, who split from boyfriend Jim Carrey earlier this year, is candid about her sex life in new book Love, "Lust & Faking It".
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell