Jenny McCarthy Credits Suzanne Somers for a Boost in Her Sex Life
Jenny McCarthy has U.S. TV icon Suzanne Somers to thank for a boost in her sex life - a miracle hormone cream the "Three's Company" star talked about in her book "Breakthrough" turned the model/actress into a bedroom diva. The "Scary Movie 3" star loved the idea of Progesterone Cream and decided to try it for herself and smeared on a little too much.
She explains, "Suzanne Somers had a book called 'Breakthrough' and she talks about hormone replacement and I thought it was a good idea since my PMS is a little (off)... but I put too much on, and it took my (star sign) Scorpio to, like, level 10. I am Scorpio... We are very sexual beings and I love having sex... I'm telling you, almost the lamps in my house did (get sex)."
"It (cream) definitely helps you through menopause, although I'm not going through that, PMS and also if you need to be a little friskier in the bedroom." McCarthy, who split from boyfriend Jim Carrey earlier this year, is candid about her sex life in new book Love, "Lust & Faking It".
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account