Jenny McCarthy Credits Suzanne Somers for a Boost in Her Sex Life
Jenny McCarthy has U.S. TV icon Suzanne Somers to thank for a boost in her sex life - a miracle hormone cream the "Three's Company" star talked about in her book "Breakthrough" turned the model/actress into a bedroom diva. The "Scary Movie 3" star loved the idea of Progesterone Cream and decided to try it for herself and smeared on a little too much.
She explains, "Suzanne Somers had a book called 'Breakthrough' and she talks about hormone replacement and I thought it was a good idea since my PMS is a little (off)... but I put too much on, and it took my (star sign) Scorpio to, like, level 10. I am Scorpio... We are very sexual beings and I love having sex... I'm telling you, almost the lamps in my house did (get sex)."
"It (cream) definitely helps you through menopause, although I'm not going through that, PMS and also if you need to be a little friskier in the bedroom." McCarthy, who split from boyfriend Jim Carrey earlier this year, is candid about her sex life in new book Love, "Lust & Faking It".
More Jenny McCarthy News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album