Jenny McCarthy Credits Suzanne Somers for a Boost in Her Sex Life
Jenny McCarthy has U.S. TV icon Suzanne Somers to thank for a boost in her sex life - a miracle hormone cream the "Three's Company" star talked about in her book "Breakthrough" turned the model/actress into a bedroom diva. The "Scary Movie 3" star loved the idea of Progesterone Cream and decided to try it for herself and smeared on a little too much.
She explains, "Suzanne Somers had a book called 'Breakthrough' and she talks about hormone replacement and I thought it was a good idea since my PMS is a little (off)... but I put too much on, and it took my (star sign) Scorpio to, like, level 10. I am Scorpio... We are very sexual beings and I love having sex... I'm telling you, almost the lamps in my house did (get sex)."
"It (cream) definitely helps you through menopause, although I'm not going through that, PMS and also if you need to be a little friskier in the bedroom." McCarthy, who split from boyfriend Jim Carrey earlier this year, is candid about her sex life in new book Love, "Lust & Faking It".
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos