Oksana Grigorieva's Lawyer Calls Bodyguard 'Complete Liar' Over Romance Claim
A lawyer for Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has hit out at her former bodyguard and branded him a "complete liar" amid allegations he was romantically involved with the Russian singer. Kristian Herzog was fired by Grigorieva in October after he was exposed as a convicted felon who had completed a jail term for firearms offenses in March and was on probation.
Grigorieva only became aware of the security guard's criminal background when Gibson obtained a restraining order against Herzog, banning him from being around their baby daughter Lucia. But Herzog, who was not made to sign a privacy agreement at the start of his employment, has since gone public with plans to release a book detailing claims he had an affair with Grigorieva following her split from the Hollywood actor. He has also alleged he's still in contact with the singer.
However, Grigorieva's attorney Daniel Horowitz has hit out at Herzog, insisting he's a "complete liar". He adds, "(Herzog is) half blackmailer, and half psychopath." And Grigorieva is adamant there is no truth to any of the reports, telling TMZ, "I don't speak to him. I don't communicate with him... I follow the court orders... He betrayed me."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake