Oksana Grigorieva's Lawyer Calls Bodyguard 'Complete Liar' Over Romance Claim
A lawyer for Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has hit out at her former bodyguard and branded him a "complete liar" amid allegations he was romantically involved with the Russian singer. Kristian Herzog was fired by Grigorieva in October after he was exposed as a convicted felon who had completed a jail term for firearms offenses in March and was on probation.
Grigorieva only became aware of the security guard's criminal background when Gibson obtained a restraining order against Herzog, banning him from being around their baby daughter Lucia. But Herzog, who was not made to sign a privacy agreement at the start of his employment, has since gone public with plans to release a book detailing claims he had an affair with Grigorieva following her split from the Hollywood actor. He has also alleged he's still in contact with the singer.
However, Grigorieva's attorney Daniel Horowitz has hit out at Herzog, insisting he's a "complete liar". He adds, "(Herzog is) half blackmailer, and half psychopath." And Grigorieva is adamant there is no truth to any of the reports, telling TMZ, "I don't speak to him. I don't communicate with him... I follow the court orders... He betrayed me."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media