Oksana Grigorieva's Lawyer Calls Bodyguard 'Complete Liar' Over Romance Claim
A lawyer for Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has hit out at her former bodyguard and branded him a "complete liar" amid allegations he was romantically involved with the Russian singer. Kristian Herzog was fired by Grigorieva in October after he was exposed as a convicted felon who had completed a jail term for firearms offenses in March and was on probation.
Grigorieva only became aware of the security guard's criminal background when Gibson obtained a restraining order against Herzog, banning him from being around their baby daughter Lucia. But Herzog, who was not made to sign a privacy agreement at the start of his employment, has since gone public with plans to release a book detailing claims he had an affair with Grigorieva following her split from the Hollywood actor. He has also alleged he's still in contact with the singer.
However, Grigorieva's attorney Daniel Horowitz has hit out at Herzog, insisting he's a "complete liar". He adds, "(Herzog is) half blackmailer, and half psychopath." And Grigorieva is adamant there is no truth to any of the reports, telling TMZ, "I don't speak to him. I don't communicate with him... I follow the court orders... He betrayed me."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed