Oksana Grigorieva's Lawyer Calls Bodyguard 'Complete Liar' Over Romance Claim
A lawyer for Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has hit out at her former bodyguard and branded him a "complete liar" amid allegations he was romantically involved with the Russian singer. Kristian Herzog was fired by Grigorieva in October after he was exposed as a convicted felon who had completed a jail term for firearms offenses in March and was on probation.
Grigorieva only became aware of the security guard's criminal background when Gibson obtained a restraining order against Herzog, banning him from being around their baby daughter Lucia. But Herzog, who was not made to sign a privacy agreement at the start of his employment, has since gone public with plans to release a book detailing claims he had an affair with Grigorieva following her split from the Hollywood actor. He has also alleged he's still in contact with the singer.
However, Grigorieva's attorney Daniel Horowitz has hit out at Herzog, insisting he's a "complete liar". He adds, "(Herzog is) half blackmailer, and half psychopath." And Grigorieva is adamant there is no truth to any of the reports, telling TMZ, "I don't speak to him. I don't communicate with him... I follow the court orders... He betrayed me."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?