Lea Michele on Music Career: I'm Not Ready to Have 'Another Baby'
"Glee" star Lea Michele is putting off plans to follow her TV co-stars Matthew Morrison and Mark Salling into the music industry by releasing her own album, because she's not ready to make such a "big commitment". The singer/actress, who has shown off her powerful vocals on Broadway as well as on the hit TV musical, admits she would love to one day record a disc of her own songs, but she would need enough time to nurture the project from start to finish.
She tells Us Weekly, "I think it's definitely in my future, but that's a really big commitment. (Her 'Glee' character) Rachel's my baby, and making an album would be like taking care of another baby. And I'm not really ready to have another kid yet!"
Morrison is set to make his mark on the pop charts in February 2011 with his debut solo album "Bringing It to the Masses", while Salling releases his second album, "Pipe Dreams", next week on October 26.
More Lea Michele News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'