Taylor Swift Plans a Christmas-y 21st Birthday Party
Taylor Swift is planning to celebrate her upcoming 21st birthday with a wintry Christmas-themed party. The country star will reach the milestone on December 13 and admits she is already making arrangements for the big day.
Swift reveals she wants the bash to be full of Christmas cheer to celebrate her love of all things festive. She tells MTV.com, "The plans for the 21st birthday probably are going to be winter-themed. I love winter. I love Christmas, and my birthday is December 13..."
"When I was a little kid and I was growing up, they'd always have a Santa Claus guy show up and take everybody's wishes or what they wanted for Christmas. I'm not gonna do that, but there'll definitely be lots of Christmas-themed things."
But Swift is adamant she won't get drunk at the party when she is legally allowed to try booze. She adds, "Maybe I'll have a glass of wine - but nothing too hard-core for me. I've never had the burning desire to drink. I need to be in control of what I say, and if I drank, I'd stress out about saying the wrong thing at the wrong time."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo