Taylor Swift Plans a Christmas-y 21st Birthday Party
Taylor Swift is planning to celebrate her upcoming 21st birthday with a wintry Christmas-themed party. The country star will reach the milestone on December 13 and admits she is already making arrangements for the big day.
Swift reveals she wants the bash to be full of Christmas cheer to celebrate her love of all things festive. She tells MTV.com, "The plans for the 21st birthday probably are going to be winter-themed. I love winter. I love Christmas, and my birthday is December 13..."
"When I was a little kid and I was growing up, they'd always have a Santa Claus guy show up and take everybody's wishes or what they wanted for Christmas. I'm not gonna do that, but there'll definitely be lots of Christmas-themed things."
But Swift is adamant she won't get drunk at the party when she is legally allowed to try booze. She adds, "Maybe I'll have a glass of wine - but nothing too hard-core for me. I've never had the burning desire to drink. I need to be in control of what I say, and if I drank, I'd stress out about saying the wrong thing at the wrong time."
More Taylor Swift News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group