Jennifer Lopez's Twins Appear in Ad for Gucci
Jennifer Lopez's two-year-old twins, Max and Emme, have made their modeling debut in a campaign for fashion house Gucci. Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony welcomed the tots in 2008 and now the youngsters have appeared with their mother in a new photoshoot for the brand's children's line.
The singer/actress is pictured walking on the beach with the twins in her arms in the shots and Lopez admits she is delighted with the results. She tells US Weekly, "It's the first time I have worked with my kids in that way. It was a totally special experience... I did a photo shoot when they were three weeks old, but now that they are two and a half, it's totally different!"
And the star reveals she agreed to the campaign after hearing about Gucci's work with good causes, which saw the company donate $1 million to UNICEF's Schools for Africa initiative and $50,000 to Lopez's own charity the Maribel Foundation.
She adds, "I was particularly inspired when I first met (Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini) in 2008 at the fundraising event she hosted in New York to benefit UNICEF. When Frida told me about her trip to Malawi and her excitement about launching her new children's collection, I was inspired by her idea to build upon Gucci's long term support for UNICEF with a donation in honor of the launch of the collection. As a mother, I am proud to be a part of this campaign to benefit UNICEF's Schools for Africa program."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story