Jennifer Lopez's Twins Appear in Ad for Gucci
Jennifer Lopez's two-year-old twins, Max and Emme, have made their modeling debut in a campaign for fashion house Gucci. Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony welcomed the tots in 2008 and now the youngsters have appeared with their mother in a new photoshoot for the brand's children's line.
The singer/actress is pictured walking on the beach with the twins in her arms in the shots and Lopez admits she is delighted with the results. She tells US Weekly, "It's the first time I have worked with my kids in that way. It was a totally special experience... I did a photo shoot when they were three weeks old, but now that they are two and a half, it's totally different!"
And the star reveals she agreed to the campaign after hearing about Gucci's work with good causes, which saw the company donate $1 million to UNICEF's Schools for Africa initiative and $50,000 to Lopez's own charity the Maribel Foundation.
She adds, "I was particularly inspired when I first met (Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini) in 2008 at the fundraising event she hosted in New York to benefit UNICEF. When Frida told me about her trip to Malawi and her excitement about launching her new children's collection, I was inspired by her idea to build upon Gucci's long term support for UNICEF with a donation in honor of the launch of the collection. As a mother, I am proud to be a part of this campaign to benefit UNICEF's Schools for Africa program."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby