Jennifer Lopez's Twins Appear in Ad for Gucci
Jennifer Lopez's two-year-old twins, Max and Emme, have made their modeling debut in a campaign for fashion house Gucci. Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony welcomed the tots in 2008 and now the youngsters have appeared with their mother in a new photoshoot for the brand's children's line.
The singer/actress is pictured walking on the beach with the twins in her arms in the shots and Lopez admits she is delighted with the results. She tells US Weekly, "It's the first time I have worked with my kids in that way. It was a totally special experience... I did a photo shoot when they were three weeks old, but now that they are two and a half, it's totally different!"
And the star reveals she agreed to the campaign after hearing about Gucci's work with good causes, which saw the company donate $1 million to UNICEF's Schools for Africa initiative and $50,000 to Lopez's own charity the Maribel Foundation.
She adds, "I was particularly inspired when I first met (Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini) in 2008 at the fundraising event she hosted in New York to benefit UNICEF. When Frida told me about her trip to Malawi and her excitement about launching her new children's collection, I was inspired by her idea to build upon Gucci's long term support for UNICEF with a donation in honor of the launch of the collection. As a mother, I am proud to be a part of this campaign to benefit UNICEF's Schools for Africa program."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville