Jenna Jameson Heading to Broadway
Former porn star Jenna Jameson is hoping to land a role on Broadway - she is in talks to join the cast of hit musical "Rock of Ages". The 36 year old has enjoyed a variety of acting roles since she made her cross-over from adult entertainment, with appearances in Howard Stern's 1997 movie "Private Parts" and 2008 comedy "Zombie Strippers".
She is now hoping to take her talents to the stage in New York, playing a strip club owner in the hit show. She tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "I am in talks with the Rock of Ages producers, and I'm praying I get the role. Broadway has always been a dream of mine ever since I was a little girl. I am really excited."
"I'm meeting with the producers, and I just hope I have enough talent to carry the role. We are talking about a run that would be anything from a month to three months, and it could start very soon. I think I'm perfect for the role, and I am really looking forward to becoming a New Yorker."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle