Roseanne Barr Sued by Ex-Husband for Allegedly Reneging Custody Deal
Roseanne Barr's ex-husband is taking her to court over allegations she agreed to fly him out to Hawaii to visit their son and then reneged on the deal. The actress was married to Ben Thomas from 1995 to 2000 and they are parents to a 15-year-old son, Buck.
Barr relocated to Hawaii with the teenager earlier this year and Thomas claims he only sanctioned the move after the star agreed to fly him out there once a month. Thomas alleges Barr agreed to pay for his flights and accommodation, but called off the deal shortly before he was due to make his first visit. He claims Barr cancelled his flight and sent him an email which read, "I decided that I'm no longer interested in abiding by this ridiculous arrangement. You want to visit (our son)? Buy yourself a ticket, book a room... See you in court."
Thomas has now filed legal documents at Los Angeles County Superior Court asking a judge to force Barr to honour the deal and reimburse him for the trip because his wealth "pales in comparison" to his former partner's, according to TMZ.com.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt