Roseanne Barr Sued by Ex-Husband for Allegedly Reneging Custody Deal
Roseanne Barr's ex-husband is taking her to court over allegations she agreed to fly him out to Hawaii to visit their son and then reneged on the deal. The actress was married to Ben Thomas from 1995 to 2000 and they are parents to a 15-year-old son, Buck.
Barr relocated to Hawaii with the teenager earlier this year and Thomas claims he only sanctioned the move after the star agreed to fly him out there once a month. Thomas alleges Barr agreed to pay for his flights and accommodation, but called off the deal shortly before he was due to make his first visit. He claims Barr cancelled his flight and sent him an email which read, "I decided that I'm no longer interested in abiding by this ridiculous arrangement. You want to visit (our son)? Buy yourself a ticket, book a room... See you in court."
Thomas has now filed legal documents at Los Angeles County Superior Court asking a judge to force Barr to honour the deal and reimburse him for the trip because his wealth "pales in comparison" to his former partner's, according to TMZ.com.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service