Christina Aguilera and Samantha Ronson Romance Rumors Not True, Rep Insists
A representative for Christina Aguilera has dismissed rumors linking the newly-single singer to lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson - insisting they are "nothing more" than just good friends. The "Dirrty" hitmaker announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman last week and subsequently filed divorce papers in a bid to officially end the union.
After news of the separation surfaced, the pop star was spotted spending time with Ronson, who previously dated actress Lindsay Lohan, leading to rumors linking the women romantically. But a rep for Aguilera is adamant the stories are not true, telling the Chicago Sun-Times, "(It is) a good, longtime friendship and nothing more than that."
Aguilera and Ronson's romance rumors made headline after a source said that the two became "close, emotional friendship" which later led Bratman feeling frustrated and "less than a man."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist