Christina Aguilera and Samantha Ronson Romance Rumors Not True, Rep Insists
A representative for Christina Aguilera has dismissed rumors linking the newly-single singer to lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson - insisting they are "nothing more" than just good friends. The "Dirrty" hitmaker announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman last week and subsequently filed divorce papers in a bid to officially end the union.
After news of the separation surfaced, the pop star was spotted spending time with Ronson, who previously dated actress Lindsay Lohan, leading to rumors linking the women romantically. But a rep for Aguilera is adamant the stories are not true, telling the Chicago Sun-Times, "(It is) a good, longtime friendship and nothing more than that."
Aguilera and Ronson's romance rumors made headline after a source said that the two became "close, emotional friendship" which later led Bratman feeling frustrated and "less than a man."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?