Christina Aguilera and Samantha Ronson Romance Rumors Not True, Rep Insists
A representative for Christina Aguilera has dismissed rumors linking the newly-single singer to lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson - insisting they are "nothing more" than just good friends. The "Dirrty" hitmaker announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman last week and subsequently filed divorce papers in a bid to officially end the union.
After news of the separation surfaced, the pop star was spotted spending time with Ronson, who previously dated actress Lindsay Lohan, leading to rumors linking the women romantically. But a rep for Aguilera is adamant the stories are not true, telling the Chicago Sun-Times, "(It is) a good, longtime friendship and nothing more than that."
Aguilera and Ronson's romance rumors made headline after a source said that the two became "close, emotional friendship" which later led Bratman feeling frustrated and "less than a man."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special