Christina Aguilera and Samantha Ronson Romance Rumors Not True, Rep Insists
A representative for Christina Aguilera has dismissed rumors linking the newly-single singer to lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson - insisting they are "nothing more" than just good friends. The "Dirrty" hitmaker announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman last week and subsequently filed divorce papers in a bid to officially end the union.
After news of the separation surfaced, the pop star was spotted spending time with Ronson, who previously dated actress Lindsay Lohan, leading to rumors linking the women romantically. But a rep for Aguilera is adamant the stories are not true, telling the Chicago Sun-Times, "(It is) a good, longtime friendship and nothing more than that."
Aguilera and Ronson's romance rumors made headline after a source said that the two became "close, emotional friendship" which later led Bratman feeling frustrated and "less than a man."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic