Christina Aguilera and Samantha Ronson Romance Rumors Not True, Rep Insists
A representative for Christina Aguilera has dismissed rumors linking the newly-single singer to lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson - insisting they are "nothing more" than just good friends. The "Dirrty" hitmaker announced her split from husband Jordan Bratman last week and subsequently filed divorce papers in a bid to officially end the union.
After news of the separation surfaced, the pop star was spotted spending time with Ronson, who previously dated actress Lindsay Lohan, leading to rumors linking the women romantically. But a rep for Aguilera is adamant the stories are not true, telling the Chicago Sun-Times, "(It is) a good, longtime friendship and nothing more than that."
Aguilera and Ronson's romance rumors made headline after a source said that the two became "close, emotional friendship" which later led Bratman feeling frustrated and "less than a man."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos