John Larroquette Tapped as Daniel Radcliffe's Boss in Musical
U.S. TV actor John Larroquette will make his Broadway debut as Daniel Radcliffe's boss in the upcoming revival of musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
The "Boston Legal" star, who is a five-time Emmy Award winner, has only ever starred in off-Broadway productions, but will make his first appearance in the iconic New York theater district as company mogul J.B. Biggley, who gives Radcliffe's window cleaner character his big break. The production's curtain will go up next February at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Before this, a 1995 revival was starring Matthew Broderick and Megan Mullally. Broderick went on to winning the 1995 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical while the show itself remained nominated for Best Revival.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?