John Larroquette Tapped as Daniel Radcliffe's Boss in Musical
U.S. TV actor John Larroquette will make his Broadway debut as Daniel Radcliffe's boss in the upcoming revival of musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
The "Boston Legal" star, who is a five-time Emmy Award winner, has only ever starred in off-Broadway productions, but will make his first appearance in the iconic New York theater district as company mogul J.B. Biggley, who gives Radcliffe's window cleaner character his big break. The production's curtain will go up next February at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Before this, a 1995 revival was starring Matthew Broderick and Megan Mullally. Broderick went on to winning the 1995 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical while the show itself remained nominated for Best Revival.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage