John Larroquette Tapped as Daniel Radcliffe's Boss in Musical
U.S. TV actor John Larroquette will make his Broadway debut as Daniel Radcliffe's boss in the upcoming revival of musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
The "Boston Legal" star, who is a five-time Emmy Award winner, has only ever starred in off-Broadway productions, but will make his first appearance in the iconic New York theater district as company mogul J.B. Biggley, who gives Radcliffe's window cleaner character his big break. The production's curtain will go up next February at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Before this, a 1995 revival was starring Matthew Broderick and Megan Mullally. Broderick went on to winning the 1995 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical while the show itself remained nominated for Best Revival.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance