John Larroquette Tapped as Daniel Radcliffe's Boss in Musical
U.S. TV actor John Larroquette will make his Broadway debut as Daniel Radcliffe's boss in the upcoming revival of musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
The "Boston Legal" star, who is a five-time Emmy Award winner, has only ever starred in off-Broadway productions, but will make his first appearance in the iconic New York theater district as company mogul J.B. Biggley, who gives Radcliffe's window cleaner character his big break. The production's curtain will go up next February at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Before this, a 1995 revival was starring Matthew Broderick and Megan Mullally. Broderick went on to winning the 1995 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical while the show itself remained nominated for Best Revival.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women