John Larroquette Tapped as Daniel Radcliffe's Boss in Musical
U.S. TV actor John Larroquette will make his Broadway debut as Daniel Radcliffe's boss in the upcoming revival of musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying".
The "Boston Legal" star, who is a five-time Emmy Award winner, has only ever starred in off-Broadway productions, but will make his first appearance in the iconic New York theater district as company mogul J.B. Biggley, who gives Radcliffe's window cleaner character his big break. The production's curtain will go up next February at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
Before this, a 1995 revival was starring Matthew Broderick and Megan Mullally. Broderick went on to winning the 1995 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Musical while the show itself remained nominated for Best Revival.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen