Louise Redknapp to Make Big Screen Debut by Portraying Ray Winstone's Wife
Former pop star Louise Redknapp is set to make her big screen debut as movie tough guy Ray Winstone's wife in new British crime caper "The Hot Potato". The former Eternal star has joined a cast that also features Winstone's daughter Lois Winstone and his "Quadrophenia" co-star Philip Davis.
The film chronicles real-life events that took place in the East End of London at the end of the 1960s and involves the explosion of a research laboratory and the sale of a ball of lost uranium. Shooting began at the end of September and will conclude towards the end of next month. "Hot Potato" is Tim Lewiston's directorial debut.
Personally, Louise Redknapp is married to now-retired football player Jamie Redknapp on June 29, 1998. The couple has two sons, Charles William "Charley" Redknapp and Beau Henry Redknapp.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer