Louise Redknapp to Make Big Screen Debut by Portraying Ray Winstone's Wife
Former pop star Louise Redknapp is set to make her big screen debut as movie tough guy Ray Winstone's wife in new British crime caper "The Hot Potato". The former Eternal star has joined a cast that also features Winstone's daughter Lois Winstone and his "Quadrophenia" co-star Philip Davis.
The film chronicles real-life events that took place in the East End of London at the end of the 1960s and involves the explosion of a research laboratory and the sale of a ball of lost uranium. Shooting began at the end of September and will conclude towards the end of next month. "Hot Potato" is Tim Lewiston's directorial debut.
Personally, Louise Redknapp is married to now-retired football player Jamie Redknapp on June 29, 1998. The couple has two sons, Charles William "Charley" Redknapp and Beau Henry Redknapp.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App