Louise Redknapp to Make Big Screen Debut by Portraying Ray Winstone's Wife
Former pop star Louise Redknapp is set to make her big screen debut as movie tough guy Ray Winstone's wife in new British crime caper "The Hot Potato". The former Eternal star has joined a cast that also features Winstone's daughter Lois Winstone and his "Quadrophenia" co-star Philip Davis.
The film chronicles real-life events that took place in the East End of London at the end of the 1960s and involves the explosion of a research laboratory and the sale of a ball of lost uranium. Shooting began at the end of September and will conclude towards the end of next month. "Hot Potato" is Tim Lewiston's directorial debut.
Personally, Louise Redknapp is married to now-retired football player Jamie Redknapp on June 29, 1998. The couple has two sons, Charles William "Charley" Redknapp and Beau Henry Redknapp.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo