Louise Redknapp to Make Big Screen Debut by Portraying Ray Winstone's Wife
Former pop star Louise Redknapp is set to make her big screen debut as movie tough guy Ray Winstone's wife in new British crime caper "The Hot Potato". The former Eternal star has joined a cast that also features Winstone's daughter Lois Winstone and his "Quadrophenia" co-star Philip Davis.
The film chronicles real-life events that took place in the East End of London at the end of the 1960s and involves the explosion of a research laboratory and the sale of a ball of lost uranium. Shooting began at the end of September and will conclude towards the end of next month. "Hot Potato" is Tim Lewiston's directorial debut.
Personally, Louise Redknapp is married to now-retired football player Jamie Redknapp on June 29, 1998. The couple has two sons, Charles William "Charley" Redknapp and Beau Henry Redknapp.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart