Louise Redknapp to Make Big Screen Debut by Portraying Ray Winstone's Wife
Former pop star Louise Redknapp is set to make her big screen debut as movie tough guy Ray Winstone's wife in new British crime caper "The Hot Potato". The former Eternal star has joined a cast that also features Winstone's daughter Lois Winstone and his "Quadrophenia" co-star Philip Davis.
The film chronicles real-life events that took place in the East End of London at the end of the 1960s and involves the explosion of a research laboratory and the sale of a ball of lost uranium. Shooting began at the end of September and will conclude towards the end of next month. "Hot Potato" is Tim Lewiston's directorial debut.
Personally, Louise Redknapp is married to now-retired football player Jamie Redknapp on June 29, 1998. The couple has two sons, Charles William "Charley" Redknapp and Beau Henry Redknapp.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival