Denise Richards Plays Sex-Mad Ex in 'Blue Mountain State'
Former Bond girl Denise Richards has joined the cast of risque U.S. TV comedy "Blue Mountain State" for the raunchy series' second season. The actress will play the sex-mad ex-wife of a football coach who seduces quarterback Alex Moran (Darin Brooks) on the Animal House-inspired show set on the campus of fictional Blue Mountain State college.
Her ex on the show is played by former "Hill Street Blues" regular Ed Marinaro, a former running back for the Minnesota Vikings. Richards tells the USA Today newspaper, "It's a fun, over-the-top show. I enjoyed pushing the envelope, being a little inappropriate."
"Blue Mountain State" is Richards' return to scripted TV as she previously starred on reality TV shows - "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" and "Dancing with the Stars". On this, she says, "I love reality, but I love acting, and it's nice to get back into it. Hopefully, I can do more."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date