Denise Richards Plays Sex-Mad Ex in 'Blue Mountain State'
Former Bond girl Denise Richards has joined the cast of risque U.S. TV comedy "Blue Mountain State" for the raunchy series' second season. The actress will play the sex-mad ex-wife of a football coach who seduces quarterback Alex Moran (Darin Brooks) on the Animal House-inspired show set on the campus of fictional Blue Mountain State college.
Her ex on the show is played by former "Hill Street Blues" regular Ed Marinaro, a former running back for the Minnesota Vikings. Richards tells the USA Today newspaper, "It's a fun, over-the-top show. I enjoyed pushing the envelope, being a little inappropriate."
"Blue Mountain State" is Richards' return to scripted TV as she previously starred on reality TV shows - "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" and "Dancing with the Stars". On this, she says, "I love reality, but I love acting, and it's nice to get back into it. Hopefully, I can do more."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie