Denise Richards Plays Sex-Mad Ex in 'Blue Mountain State'
Former Bond girl Denise Richards has joined the cast of risque U.S. TV comedy "Blue Mountain State" for the raunchy series' second season. The actress will play the sex-mad ex-wife of a football coach who seduces quarterback Alex Moran (Darin Brooks) on the Animal House-inspired show set on the campus of fictional Blue Mountain State college.
Her ex on the show is played by former "Hill Street Blues" regular Ed Marinaro, a former running back for the Minnesota Vikings. Richards tells the USA Today newspaper, "It's a fun, over-the-top show. I enjoyed pushing the envelope, being a little inappropriate."
"Blue Mountain State" is Richards' return to scripted TV as she previously starred on reality TV shows - "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" and "Dancing with the Stars". On this, she says, "I love reality, but I love acting, and it's nice to get back into it. Hopefully, I can do more."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival