Denise Richards Plays Sex-Mad Ex in 'Blue Mountain State'
Former Bond girl Denise Richards has joined the cast of risque U.S. TV comedy "Blue Mountain State" for the raunchy series' second season. The actress will play the sex-mad ex-wife of a football coach who seduces quarterback Alex Moran (Darin Brooks) on the Animal House-inspired show set on the campus of fictional Blue Mountain State college.
Her ex on the show is played by former "Hill Street Blues" regular Ed Marinaro, a former running back for the Minnesota Vikings. Richards tells the USA Today newspaper, "It's a fun, over-the-top show. I enjoyed pushing the envelope, being a little inappropriate."
"Blue Mountain State" is Richards' return to scripted TV as she previously starred on reality TV shows - "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" and "Dancing with the Stars". On this, she says, "I love reality, but I love acting, and it's nice to get back into it. Hopefully, I can do more."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris