Former Playboy Model Angela Dorian Pleads Not Guilty to Murder Charge
Former Playboy model Angela Dorian has pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempted murder following the shooting of her boyfriend on Saturday, October 16. The Sixties' pin-up, who became the magazine's Playmate of the Year in 1968, was arrested after allegedly firing a handgun at her partner during a fight at their Hollywood apartment.
The unidentified lover was admitted to hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. Dorian was placed on $1 million bail and appeared before a judge on Wednesday, October 20, when she entered her plea, reports TMZ.
The 66 year old maintains her boyfriend was shot by a drug dealer. The ex-model, who is still in police custody, must return to court next month, November. If convicted, she faces life behind bars.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'