Former Playboy Model Angela Dorian Pleads Not Guilty to Murder Charge
Former Playboy model Angela Dorian has pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempted murder following the shooting of her boyfriend on Saturday, October 16. The Sixties' pin-up, who became the magazine's Playmate of the Year in 1968, was arrested after allegedly firing a handgun at her partner during a fight at their Hollywood apartment.
The unidentified lover was admitted to hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. Dorian was placed on $1 million bail and appeared before a judge on Wednesday, October 20, when she entered her plea, reports TMZ.
The 66 year old maintains her boyfriend was shot by a drug dealer. The ex-model, who is still in police custody, must return to court next month, November. If convicted, she faces life behind bars.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding