Former Playboy Model Angela Dorian Pleads Not Guilty to Murder Charge
Former Playboy model Angela Dorian has pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempted murder following the shooting of her boyfriend on Saturday, October 16. The Sixties' pin-up, who became the magazine's Playmate of the Year in 1968, was arrested after allegedly firing a handgun at her partner during a fight at their Hollywood apartment.
The unidentified lover was admitted to hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. Dorian was placed on $1 million bail and appeared before a judge on Wednesday, October 20, when she entered her plea, reports TMZ.
The 66 year old maintains her boyfriend was shot by a drug dealer. The ex-model, who is still in police custody, must return to court next month, November. If convicted, she faces life behind bars.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl