Former Playboy Model Angela Dorian Pleads Not Guilty to Murder Charge
Former Playboy model Angela Dorian has pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempted murder following the shooting of her boyfriend on Saturday, October 16. The Sixties' pin-up, who became the magazine's Playmate of the Year in 1968, was arrested after allegedly firing a handgun at her partner during a fight at their Hollywood apartment.
The unidentified lover was admitted to hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. Dorian was placed on $1 million bail and appeared before a judge on Wednesday, October 20, when she entered her plea, reports TMZ.
The 66 year old maintains her boyfriend was shot by a drug dealer. The ex-model, who is still in police custody, must return to court next month, November. If convicted, she faces life behind bars.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs