Former Playboy Model Angela Dorian Pleads Not Guilty to Murder Charge
Former Playboy model Angela Dorian has pleaded not guilty to a charge of attempted murder following the shooting of her boyfriend on Saturday, October 16. The Sixties' pin-up, who became the magazine's Playmate of the Year in 1968, was arrested after allegedly firing a handgun at her partner during a fight at their Hollywood apartment.
The unidentified lover was admitted to hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. Dorian was placed on $1 million bail and appeared before a judge on Wednesday, October 20, when she entered her plea, reports TMZ.
The 66 year old maintains her boyfriend was shot by a drug dealer. The ex-model, who is still in police custody, must return to court next month, November. If convicted, she faces life behind bars.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'