Mariah Carey Surprises Cheerleading Coach With Home Makeover
Mariah Carey surprised a needy school teacher with an early holiday gift on Monday, October 18 by revealing his family home would be completely renovated for U.S. TV series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition".
The "Hero" hitmaker stunned students and teachers at Florida's Baker High School to announce cheerleading coach Finis Gaston was the lucky recipient of the "Makeover" team's generosity. Dressed in a black ensemble and accompanied by the "Extreme Makeover" crew, Carey said volunteers from Heritage Homes of Mobile, Alabama would complete the new house while Gaston and his nieces and nephews take a vacation to Disney World.
The show is scheduled to broadcast in the U.S. on December 12.
More Mariah Carey News
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices