Mariah Carey Surprises Cheerleading Coach With Home Makeover
Mariah Carey surprised a needy school teacher with an early holiday gift on Monday, October 18 by revealing his family home would be completely renovated for U.S. TV series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition".
The "Hero" hitmaker stunned students and teachers at Florida's Baker High School to announce cheerleading coach Finis Gaston was the lucky recipient of the "Makeover" team's generosity. Dressed in a black ensemble and accompanied by the "Extreme Makeover" crew, Carey said volunteers from Heritage Homes of Mobile, Alabama would complete the new house while Gaston and his nieces and nephews take a vacation to Disney World.
The show is scheduled to broadcast in the U.S. on December 12.
More Mariah Carey News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert