Mariah Carey Surprises Cheerleading Coach With Home Makeover
Mariah Carey surprised a needy school teacher with an early holiday gift on Monday, October 18 by revealing his family home would be completely renovated for U.S. TV series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition".
The "Hero" hitmaker stunned students and teachers at Florida's Baker High School to announce cheerleading coach Finis Gaston was the lucky recipient of the "Makeover" team's generosity. Dressed in a black ensemble and accompanied by the "Extreme Makeover" crew, Carey said volunteers from Heritage Homes of Mobile, Alabama would complete the new house while Gaston and his nieces and nephews take a vacation to Disney World.
The show is scheduled to broadcast in the U.S. on December 12.
More Mariah Carey News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group