Mariah Carey Surprises Cheerleading Coach With Home Makeover
Mariah Carey surprised a needy school teacher with an early holiday gift on Monday, October 18 by revealing his family home would be completely renovated for U.S. TV series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition".
The "Hero" hitmaker stunned students and teachers at Florida's Baker High School to announce cheerleading coach Finis Gaston was the lucky recipient of the "Makeover" team's generosity. Dressed in a black ensemble and accompanied by the "Extreme Makeover" crew, Carey said volunteers from Heritage Homes of Mobile, Alabama would complete the new house while Gaston and his nieces and nephews take a vacation to Disney World.
The show is scheduled to broadcast in the U.S. on December 12.
More Mariah Carey News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death