Mariah Carey Surprises Cheerleading Coach With Home Makeover
Mariah Carey surprised a needy school teacher with an early holiday gift on Monday, October 18 by revealing his family home would be completely renovated for U.S. TV series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition".
The "Hero" hitmaker stunned students and teachers at Florida's Baker High School to announce cheerleading coach Finis Gaston was the lucky recipient of the "Makeover" team's generosity. Dressed in a black ensemble and accompanied by the "Extreme Makeover" crew, Carey said volunteers from Heritage Homes of Mobile, Alabama would complete the new house while Gaston and his nieces and nephews take a vacation to Disney World.
The show is scheduled to broadcast in the U.S. on December 12.
More Mariah Carey News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'