Heidi Montag Refuses Another Surgery to Reduce Breasts Size
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag has decided against having her huge breast implants removed because she refuses to risk her life by going under the knife again. The reality TV star underwent a plastic surgery makeover last year, during which she had 10 major nips and tucks in one day.
In August this year, she went public with her regrets about the massive surgery she underwent, confessing she's tired of her big boobs and fears her new nose may fall off at any minute. But Montag would rather live with her massive G-cup assets than take another gamble with her health.
She tells People magazine, "I will never have surgery again. (It) wasn't worth it. I just don't want to put my body under the knife again. I would rather have a little bit too big of breasts than risk my life again."
Montag also blamed the extensive plastic surgery for prompting her split from husband Spencer Pratt. The couple called off divorce proceedings and reunited in September.
More Heidi Montag News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special