Heidi Montag Refuses Another Surgery to Reduce Breasts Size
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag has decided against having her huge breast implants removed because she refuses to risk her life by going under the knife again. The reality TV star underwent a plastic surgery makeover last year, during which she had 10 major nips and tucks in one day.
In August this year, she went public with her regrets about the massive surgery she underwent, confessing she's tired of her big boobs and fears her new nose may fall off at any minute. But Montag would rather live with her massive G-cup assets than take another gamble with her health.
She tells People magazine, "I will never have surgery again. (It) wasn't worth it. I just don't want to put my body under the knife again. I would rather have a little bit too big of breasts than risk my life again."
Montag also blamed the extensive plastic surgery for prompting her split from husband Spencer Pratt. The couple called off divorce proceedings and reunited in September.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says