Heidi Montag Refuses Another Surgery to Reduce Breasts Size
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag has decided against having her huge breast implants removed because she refuses to risk her life by going under the knife again. The reality TV star underwent a plastic surgery makeover last year, during which she had 10 major nips and tucks in one day.
In August this year, she went public with her regrets about the massive surgery she underwent, confessing she's tired of her big boobs and fears her new nose may fall off at any minute. But Montag would rather live with her massive G-cup assets than take another gamble with her health.
She tells People magazine, "I will never have surgery again. (It) wasn't worth it. I just don't want to put my body under the knife again. I would rather have a little bit too big of breasts than risk my life again."
Montag also blamed the extensive plastic surgery for prompting her split from husband Spencer Pratt. The couple called off divorce proceedings and reunited in September.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper