Heidi Montag Refuses Another Surgery to Reduce Breasts Size
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag has decided against having her huge breast implants removed because she refuses to risk her life by going under the knife again. The reality TV star underwent a plastic surgery makeover last year, during which she had 10 major nips and tucks in one day.
In August this year, she went public with her regrets about the massive surgery she underwent, confessing she's tired of her big boobs and fears her new nose may fall off at any minute. But Montag would rather live with her massive G-cup assets than take another gamble with her health.
She tells People magazine, "I will never have surgery again. (It) wasn't worth it. I just don't want to put my body under the knife again. I would rather have a little bit too big of breasts than risk my life again."
Montag also blamed the extensive plastic surgery for prompting her split from husband Spencer Pratt. The couple called off divorce proceedings and reunited in September.
More Heidi Montag News
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club