Heidi Montag Refuses Another Surgery to Reduce Breasts Size
"The Hills" star Heidi Montag has decided against having her huge breast implants removed because she refuses to risk her life by going under the knife again. The reality TV star underwent a plastic surgery makeover last year, during which she had 10 major nips and tucks in one day.
In August this year, she went public with her regrets about the massive surgery she underwent, confessing she's tired of her big boobs and fears her new nose may fall off at any minute. But Montag would rather live with her massive G-cup assets than take another gamble with her health.
She tells People magazine, "I will never have surgery again. (It) wasn't worth it. I just don't want to put my body under the knife again. I would rather have a little bit too big of breasts than risk my life again."
Montag also blamed the extensive plastic surgery for prompting her split from husband Spencer Pratt. The couple called off divorce proceedings and reunited in September.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival