Kate Hudson NOT Bored With Matthew Bellamy
Kate Hudson's representative has laughed off reports the actress is growing "bored" with her romance with rocker Matthew Bellamy, dismissing the tabloid rumors as "ridiculous". The "Fool's Gold" star has been dating Muse frontman Bellamy since April this year, when they met at California's Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July.
But gossips have claimed the relationship is waning because the singer is not a people person. A source says, "She doesn't like how he never talks around her friends and family. Matt doesn't have much personality. She's bored and ready for the next guy."
However, Hudson's spokesperson has shot down the allegations, telling Us Weekly magazine the reports are "ridiculous and untrue".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce