Kate Hudson NOT Bored With Matthew Bellamy
Kate Hudson's representative has laughed off reports the actress is growing "bored" with her romance with rocker Matthew Bellamy, dismissing the tabloid rumors as "ridiculous". The "Fool's Gold" star has been dating Muse frontman Bellamy since April this year, when they met at California's Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July.
But gossips have claimed the relationship is waning because the singer is not a people person. A source says, "She doesn't like how he never talks around her friends and family. Matt doesn't have much personality. She's bored and ready for the next guy."
However, Hudson's spokesperson has shot down the allegations, telling Us Weekly magazine the reports are "ridiculous and untrue".
More Kate Hudson News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer