Kate Hudson NOT Bored With Matthew Bellamy
Kate Hudson's representative has laughed off reports the actress is growing "bored" with her romance with rocker Matthew Bellamy, dismissing the tabloid rumors as "ridiculous". The "Fool's Gold" star has been dating Muse frontman Bellamy since April this year, when they met at California's Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July.
But gossips have claimed the relationship is waning because the singer is not a people person. A source says, "She doesn't like how he never talks around her friends and family. Matt doesn't have much personality. She's bored and ready for the next guy."
However, Hudson's spokesperson has shot down the allegations, telling Us Weekly magazine the reports are "ridiculous and untrue".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!