Kate Hudson NOT Bored With Matthew Bellamy
Kate Hudson's representative has laughed off reports the actress is growing "bored" with her romance with rocker Matthew Bellamy, dismissing the tabloid rumors as "ridiculous". The "Fool's Gold" star has been dating Muse frontman Bellamy since April this year, when they met at California's Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July.
But gossips have claimed the relationship is waning because the singer is not a people person. A source says, "She doesn't like how he never talks around her friends and family. Matt doesn't have much personality. She's bored and ready for the next guy."
However, Hudson's spokesperson has shot down the allegations, telling Us Weekly magazine the reports are "ridiculous and untrue".
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance