Kate Hudson NOT Bored With Matthew Bellamy
Kate Hudson's representative has laughed off reports the actress is growing "bored" with her romance with rocker Matthew Bellamy, dismissing the tabloid rumors as "ridiculous". The "Fool's Gold" star has been dating Muse frontman Bellamy since April this year, when they met at California's Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July.
But gossips have claimed the relationship is waning because the singer is not a people person. A source says, "She doesn't like how he never talks around her friends and family. Matt doesn't have much personality. She's bored and ready for the next guy."
However, Hudson's spokesperson has shot down the allegations, telling Us Weekly magazine the reports are "ridiculous and untrue".
More Kate Hudson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked