Taylor Swift Has Doubts in Marriage
Country star Taylor Swift is unsure if she will ever settle down - because she's not convinced marriage is worth the struggle. The "Love Story" hitmaker has enjoyed a string of romances with stars including Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner, but admits she's not keen on the idea of walking down the aisle.
However, Swift still hopes to find a partner worthy of a long term commitment. She tells America's Parade magazine: "I've seen marriages be really great, and I've seen them be not so great. I've seen that people have to really work through love and fight for it, and I've been in relationships where you have to fight for it. And is it worth it?"
"I don't think that love can possibly be easy all the time, in fact, most of the time it's going to be hard. I think it's important to try to find someone who's going to tell you, 'This is worth it,' when you're scared, and tell you, 'I'm never leaving you,' when you're doubting it. I think that's the most important thing."
More Taylor Swift News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik