Taylor Swift Has Doubts in Marriage
Country star Taylor Swift is unsure if she will ever settle down - because she's not convinced marriage is worth the struggle. The "Love Story" hitmaker has enjoyed a string of romances with stars including Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner, but admits she's not keen on the idea of walking down the aisle.
However, Swift still hopes to find a partner worthy of a long term commitment. She tells America's Parade magazine: "I've seen marriages be really great, and I've seen them be not so great. I've seen that people have to really work through love and fight for it, and I've been in relationships where you have to fight for it. And is it worth it?"
"I don't think that love can possibly be easy all the time, in fact, most of the time it's going to be hard. I think it's important to try to find someone who's going to tell you, 'This is worth it,' when you're scared, and tell you, 'I'm never leaving you,' when you're doubting it. I think that's the most important thing."
More Taylor Swift News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video