Fan Wanted Joe Manganiello's 'Werewolf' Spit
"True Blood" star Joe Manganiello suffered a creepy experience with a fan at a recent comic book convention - he was targeted by a woman who was convinced his saliva has supernatural healing properties.
The actor, who plays werewolf Alcide in the hit vampire show, was attending the Comic Con event in New York earlier this month when he was approached by a strange lady who tried to collect his spit. Manganiello reveals the unnamed fan "had heard werewolf saliva could heal any ailment" and she was wrestled away by security guards before she could get close enough to test her theory, according to the New York Daily News.
Manganiello was the new addition in season 3 but because his portrayal of the werewolf appeals to audience, he had been promoted to be a regular. The show is due to begin the production of season 4 later this year with a premiere in summer 2011.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3