Fan Wanted Joe Manganiello's 'Werewolf' Spit
"True Blood" star Joe Manganiello suffered a creepy experience with a fan at a recent comic book convention - he was targeted by a woman who was convinced his saliva has supernatural healing properties.
The actor, who plays werewolf Alcide in the hit vampire show, was attending the Comic Con event in New York earlier this month when he was approached by a strange lady who tried to collect his spit. Manganiello reveals the unnamed fan "had heard werewolf saliva could heal any ailment" and she was wrestled away by security guards before she could get close enough to test her theory, according to the New York Daily News.
Manganiello was the new addition in season 3 but because his portrayal of the werewolf appeals to audience, he had been promoted to be a regular. The show is due to begin the production of season 4 later this year with a premiere in summer 2011.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal