Fan Wanted Joe Manganiello's 'Werewolf' Spit
"True Blood" star Joe Manganiello suffered a creepy experience with a fan at a recent comic book convention - he was targeted by a woman who was convinced his saliva has supernatural healing properties.
The actor, who plays werewolf Alcide in the hit vampire show, was attending the Comic Con event in New York earlier this month when he was approached by a strange lady who tried to collect his spit. Manganiello reveals the unnamed fan "had heard werewolf saliva could heal any ailment" and she was wrestled away by security guards before she could get close enough to test her theory, according to the New York Daily News.
Manganiello was the new addition in season 3 but because his portrayal of the werewolf appeals to audience, he had been promoted to be a regular. The show is due to begin the production of season 4 later this year with a premiere in summer 2011.
More Joe Manganiello News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video