Fan Wanted Joe Manganiello's 'Werewolf' Spit
"True Blood" star Joe Manganiello suffered a creepy experience with a fan at a recent comic book convention - he was targeted by a woman who was convinced his saliva has supernatural healing properties.
The actor, who plays werewolf Alcide in the hit vampire show, was attending the Comic Con event in New York earlier this month when he was approached by a strange lady who tried to collect his spit. Manganiello reveals the unnamed fan "had heard werewolf saliva could heal any ailment" and she was wrestled away by security guards before she could get close enough to test her theory, according to the New York Daily News.
Manganiello was the new addition in season 3 but because his portrayal of the werewolf appeals to audience, he had been promoted to be a regular. The show is due to begin the production of season 4 later this year with a premiere in summer 2011.
More Joe Manganiello News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked