Fan Wanted Joe Manganiello's 'Werewolf' Spit
"True Blood" star Joe Manganiello suffered a creepy experience with a fan at a recent comic book convention - he was targeted by a woman who was convinced his saliva has supernatural healing properties.
The actor, who plays werewolf Alcide in the hit vampire show, was attending the Comic Con event in New York earlier this month when he was approached by a strange lady who tried to collect his spit. Manganiello reveals the unnamed fan "had heard werewolf saliva could heal any ailment" and she was wrestled away by security guards before she could get close enough to test her theory, according to the New York Daily News.
Manganiello was the new addition in season 3 but because his portrayal of the werewolf appeals to audience, he had been promoted to be a regular. The show is due to begin the production of season 4 later this year with a premiere in summer 2011.
More Joe Manganiello News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered