Van Damme Denies Heart Attack and Is Back Training
Jean-Claude Van Damme has assured fans he is "100 per cent healthy" following false reports he suffered a heart attack. The "Bloodsport" star was said to have been hospitalized after collapsing on the set of his new film "Weapon" just a day after his 50th birthday on Monday, October 18.
But Van Damme has taken to his official Facebook.com page to clear up the rumors, insisting he's fit and well. He writes, "Hours ago, I read a rumor online about me suffering heart attack! Please, do not believe all what you read from rumors on any unofficial JCVD sites. Jean-Claude Van Damme is 100 per cent healthy, training well for taking the fight (sic) and sending his fans & friends much love."
The rumor that it was a heart attack came from the actor's fans forum where the administrator identified a minor heart attack as the "complication". Sheldon Lettich who wrote Van Damme's "Bloodsport", participated in the chat and wrote, "JC felt some tightness in his chest just hours after he'd arrived in New Orleans, and checked himself into a local hospital for tests."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier