Van Damme Denies Heart Attack and Is Back Training
Jean-Claude Van Damme has assured fans he is "100 per cent healthy" following false reports he suffered a heart attack. The "Bloodsport" star was said to have been hospitalized after collapsing on the set of his new film "Weapon" just a day after his 50th birthday on Monday, October 18.
But Van Damme has taken to his official Facebook.com page to clear up the rumors, insisting he's fit and well. He writes, "Hours ago, I read a rumor online about me suffering heart attack! Please, do not believe all what you read from rumors on any unofficial JCVD sites. Jean-Claude Van Damme is 100 per cent healthy, training well for taking the fight (sic) and sending his fans & friends much love."
The rumor that it was a heart attack came from the actor's fans forum where the administrator identified a minor heart attack as the "complication". Sheldon Lettich who wrote Van Damme's "Bloodsport", participated in the chat and wrote, "JC felt some tightness in his chest just hours after he'd arrived in New Orleans, and checked himself into a local hospital for tests."
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz