Van Damme Denies Heart Attack and Is Back Training
Jean-Claude Van Damme has assured fans he is "100 per cent healthy" following false reports he suffered a heart attack. The "Bloodsport" star was said to have been hospitalized after collapsing on the set of his new film "Weapon" just a day after his 50th birthday on Monday, October 18.
But Van Damme has taken to his official Facebook.com page to clear up the rumors, insisting he's fit and well. He writes, "Hours ago, I read a rumor online about me suffering heart attack! Please, do not believe all what you read from rumors on any unofficial JCVD sites. Jean-Claude Van Damme is 100 per cent healthy, training well for taking the fight (sic) and sending his fans & friends much love."
The rumor that it was a heart attack came from the actor's fans forum where the administrator identified a minor heart attack as the "complication". Sheldon Lettich who wrote Van Damme's "Bloodsport", participated in the chat and wrote, "JC felt some tightness in his chest just hours after he'd arrived in New Orleans, and checked himself into a local hospital for tests."
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media