Van Damme Denies Heart Attack and Is Back Training
Jean-Claude Van Damme has assured fans he is "100 per cent healthy" following false reports he suffered a heart attack. The "Bloodsport" star was said to have been hospitalized after collapsing on the set of his new film "Weapon" just a day after his 50th birthday on Monday, October 18.
But Van Damme has taken to his official Facebook.com page to clear up the rumors, insisting he's fit and well. He writes, "Hours ago, I read a rumor online about me suffering heart attack! Please, do not believe all what you read from rumors on any unofficial JCVD sites. Jean-Claude Van Damme is 100 per cent healthy, training well for taking the fight (sic) and sending his fans & friends much love."
The rumor that it was a heart attack came from the actor's fans forum where the administrator identified a minor heart attack as the "complication". Sheldon Lettich who wrote Van Damme's "Bloodsport", participated in the chat and wrote, "JC felt some tightness in his chest just hours after he'd arrived in New Orleans, and checked himself into a local hospital for tests."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby