Hilary Duff Writes Second Novel
Hilary Duff is ready to write her second novel - despite only releasing her debut book earlier this month. The singer/actress signed a deal to release her teen mystery tome Elixir earlier this year and is currently on a book tour of the U.S. promoting her first literary work.
And after receiving great feedback from fans who have already devoured the story, Duff will sit down and begin writing her second title in a matter of weeks. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Can't believe so many people have read the book already! Yipeeee! Starting the next one in two weeks."
Elixir tells the tale of a photographer who uncovers the mystery of her father's disappearance.
Most recently, Hilary Duff stopped by the Grove in Los Angeles to have book signing at the Barnes & Noble store.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary