Hilary Duff Writes Second Novel
Hilary Duff is ready to write her second novel - despite only releasing her debut book earlier this month. The singer/actress signed a deal to release her teen mystery tome Elixir earlier this year and is currently on a book tour of the U.S. promoting her first literary work.
And after receiving great feedback from fans who have already devoured the story, Duff will sit down and begin writing her second title in a matter of weeks. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Can't believe so many people have read the book already! Yipeeee! Starting the next one in two weeks."
Elixir tells the tale of a photographer who uncovers the mystery of her father's disappearance.
Most recently, Hilary Duff stopped by the Grove in Los Angeles to have book signing at the Barnes & Noble store.
More Hilary Duff News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off