Hilary Duff Writes Second Novel
Hilary Duff is ready to write her second novel - despite only releasing her debut book earlier this month. The singer/actress signed a deal to release her teen mystery tome Elixir earlier this year and is currently on a book tour of the U.S. promoting her first literary work.
And after receiving great feedback from fans who have already devoured the story, Duff will sit down and begin writing her second title in a matter of weeks. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Can't believe so many people have read the book already! Yipeeee! Starting the next one in two weeks."
Elixir tells the tale of a photographer who uncovers the mystery of her father's disappearance.
Most recently, Hilary Duff stopped by the Grove in Los Angeles to have book signing at the Barnes & Noble store.
More Hilary Duff News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'