Hilary Duff Writes Second Novel
Hilary Duff is ready to write her second novel - despite only releasing her debut book earlier this month. The singer/actress signed a deal to release her teen mystery tome Elixir earlier this year and is currently on a book tour of the U.S. promoting her first literary work.
And after receiving great feedback from fans who have already devoured the story, Duff will sit down and begin writing her second title in a matter of weeks. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Can't believe so many people have read the book already! Yipeeee! Starting the next one in two weeks."
Elixir tells the tale of a photographer who uncovers the mystery of her father's disappearance.
Most recently, Hilary Duff stopped by the Grove in Los Angeles to have book signing at the Barnes & Noble store.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat