Hilary Duff Writes Second Novel
Hilary Duff is ready to write her second novel - despite only releasing her debut book earlier this month. The singer/actress signed a deal to release her teen mystery tome Elixir earlier this year and is currently on a book tour of the U.S. promoting her first literary work.
And after receiving great feedback from fans who have already devoured the story, Duff will sit down and begin writing her second title in a matter of weeks. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Can't believe so many people have read the book already! Yipeeee! Starting the next one in two weeks."
Elixir tells the tale of a photographer who uncovers the mystery of her father's disappearance.
Most recently, Hilary Duff stopped by the Grove in Los Angeles to have book signing at the Barnes & Noble store.
More Hilary Duff News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier