Katy Perry Asks for Privacy Ahead of Her Wedding With Russell Brand
Katy Perry has begged for privacy as she jets out to India to wed fiance Russell Brand - dispelling rumors they are already married. The British funnyman sparked speculation he had wed the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker in secret after he was spotted out and about in London on Tuesday, October 19 wearing a gold band on his ring finger.
But friends of Brand insist it's merely his favorite piece of jewelery which he often sports on the third finger of his left hand - and their planned ceremony in Jaipur, India on Saturday, October 23 is still scheduled to go ahead.
The couple was later pictured arriving at London's Heathrow Airport to fly out of Britain - and hours later, Perry posted a message on her Twitter.com page asking for "respect" during their "private" moment and warning fans not to believe "false" rumors.
She writes, "I have something to say. Twit Break: Greatest gift u can give us is respect & (love) during this private (time). No use wasting ur (time) w/ (with) stolen or false info. Thnku (sic) for this."
More Katy Perry News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?