Katy Perry Asks for Privacy Ahead of Her Wedding With Russell Brand
Katy Perry has begged for privacy as she jets out to India to wed fiance Russell Brand - dispelling rumors they are already married. The British funnyman sparked speculation he had wed the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker in secret after he was spotted out and about in London on Tuesday, October 19 wearing a gold band on his ring finger.
But friends of Brand insist it's merely his favorite piece of jewelery which he often sports on the third finger of his left hand - and their planned ceremony in Jaipur, India on Saturday, October 23 is still scheduled to go ahead.
The couple was later pictured arriving at London's Heathrow Airport to fly out of Britain - and hours later, Perry posted a message on her Twitter.com page asking for "respect" during their "private" moment and warning fans not to believe "false" rumors.
She writes, "I have something to say. Twit Break: Greatest gift u can give us is respect & (love) during this private (time). No use wasting ur (time) w/ (with) stolen or false info. Thnku (sic) for this."
More Katy Perry News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding