Katy Perry Asks for Privacy Ahead of Her Wedding With Russell Brand
Katy Perry has begged for privacy as she jets out to India to wed fiance Russell Brand - dispelling rumors they are already married. The British funnyman sparked speculation he had wed the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker in secret after he was spotted out and about in London on Tuesday, October 19 wearing a gold band on his ring finger.
But friends of Brand insist it's merely his favorite piece of jewelery which he often sports on the third finger of his left hand - and their planned ceremony in Jaipur, India on Saturday, October 23 is still scheduled to go ahead.
The couple was later pictured arriving at London's Heathrow Airport to fly out of Britain - and hours later, Perry posted a message on her Twitter.com page asking for "respect" during their "private" moment and warning fans not to believe "false" rumors.
She writes, "I have something to say. Twit Break: Greatest gift u can give us is respect & (love) during this private (time). No use wasting ur (time) w/ (with) stolen or false info. Thnku (sic) for this."
More Katy Perry News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group