Video: Cameron Diaz-Obsessed Fan Tries to Attack A-Rod
A man who rushed the field at New York's Yankee Stadium on Monday, October 18 wanted to confront baseball star Alex Rodriguez about his relationship with Cameron Diaz, according to a new report. Grim LeRogue - who legally changed his named from Joe Rogan - was tackled by security guards after running from the stands and on to the pitch during the Yankees game.
According to the New York Post, the 33-year-old Bronx native was carrying photos of Rodriguez with an X drawn over his face, a gun pointed at his head and the message: "You have to go bud, you've ruined too many of our white queens". Sources tell the publication LeRogue has an obsession with the infielder's on-off girlfriend Diaz and held a picture of the blonde star with the inscription "We will be together soon" during the stunt.
LeRogue is also said to have been carrying several other worrying pictures - one image of Osama bin Laden allegedly bore the vow "I will serve you", while a photo of singer Whitney Houston was captioned "Whitney Bin Laden". He also allegedly had a shot of Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown which read: "You need to be terminated".
LeRogue was charged with assault and interfering with a sporting event and taken to the Bronx's Lincoln Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off