Video: Cameron Diaz-Obsessed Fan Tries to Attack A-Rod
A man who rushed the field at New York's Yankee Stadium on Monday, October 18 wanted to confront baseball star Alex Rodriguez about his relationship with Cameron Diaz, according to a new report. Grim LeRogue - who legally changed his named from Joe Rogan - was tackled by security guards after running from the stands and on to the pitch during the Yankees game.
According to the New York Post, the 33-year-old Bronx native was carrying photos of Rodriguez with an X drawn over his face, a gun pointed at his head and the message: "You have to go bud, you've ruined too many of our white queens". Sources tell the publication LeRogue has an obsession with the infielder's on-off girlfriend Diaz and held a picture of the blonde star with the inscription "We will be together soon" during the stunt.
LeRogue is also said to have been carrying several other worrying pictures - one image of Osama bin Laden allegedly bore the vow "I will serve you", while a photo of singer Whitney Houston was captioned "Whitney Bin Laden". He also allegedly had a shot of Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown which read: "You need to be terminated".
LeRogue was charged with assault and interfering with a sporting event and taken to the Bronx's Lincoln Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
More Alex Rodriguez News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video