Video: Cameron Diaz-Obsessed Fan Tries to Attack A-Rod
A man who rushed the field at New York's Yankee Stadium on Monday, October 18 wanted to confront baseball star Alex Rodriguez about his relationship with Cameron Diaz, according to a new report. Grim LeRogue - who legally changed his named from Joe Rogan - was tackled by security guards after running from the stands and on to the pitch during the Yankees game.
According to the New York Post, the 33-year-old Bronx native was carrying photos of Rodriguez with an X drawn over his face, a gun pointed at his head and the message: "You have to go bud, you've ruined too many of our white queens". Sources tell the publication LeRogue has an obsession with the infielder's on-off girlfriend Diaz and held a picture of the blonde star with the inscription "We will be together soon" during the stunt.
LeRogue is also said to have been carrying several other worrying pictures - one image of Osama bin Laden allegedly bore the vow "I will serve you", while a photo of singer Whitney Houston was captioned "Whitney Bin Laden". He also allegedly had a shot of Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown which read: "You need to be terminated".
LeRogue was charged with assault and interfering with a sporting event and taken to the Bronx's Lincoln Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart