Video: Cameron Diaz-Obsessed Fan Tries to Attack A-Rod
A man who rushed the field at New York's Yankee Stadium on Monday, October 18 wanted to confront baseball star Alex Rodriguez about his relationship with Cameron Diaz, according to a new report. Grim LeRogue - who legally changed his named from Joe Rogan - was tackled by security guards after running from the stands and on to the pitch during the Yankees game.
According to the New York Post, the 33-year-old Bronx native was carrying photos of Rodriguez with an X drawn over his face, a gun pointed at his head and the message: "You have to go bud, you've ruined too many of our white queens". Sources tell the publication LeRogue has an obsession with the infielder's on-off girlfriend Diaz and held a picture of the blonde star with the inscription "We will be together soon" during the stunt.
LeRogue is also said to have been carrying several other worrying pictures - one image of Osama bin Laden allegedly bore the vow "I will serve you", while a photo of singer Whitney Houston was captioned "Whitney Bin Laden". He also allegedly had a shot of Houston's ex-husband Bobby Brown which read: "You need to be terminated".
LeRogue was charged with assault and interfering with a sporting event and taken to the Bronx's Lincoln Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order