Erykah Badu NOT Pregnant but Wants One Soon
Soul star Erykah Badu has denied internet rumours she is expecting her fourth child - but confesses she is broody for another son. The "Bag Lady" singer gave birth to producer Jay Electronica's baby, Mars Merkaba, last year, and also has a 13-year-old son, Seven, and a daughter Puma, six.
After followers of her Twitter.com page began asking the star if she is expecting another tot, Badu vehemently denied the speculation - but admitted she is already eying a fourth edition to her brood. She writes, "I'M ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT PREGNANT. Still breast feeding MARS. I would b so excited 4 a new lil boy tho soon (sic)."
"I AM NOT EXPECTING A BABY. NOBODY IN MY BELLY. NOT PREGNANT. NO PROTEIN DEPOSIT. ABSOLUTELY NOT KNOCKED UP. MY APT. IS VACANT. NO BABY. I would love a son soon tho (sic)."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked