Erykah Badu NOT Pregnant but Wants One Soon
Soul star Erykah Badu has denied internet rumours she is expecting her fourth child - but confesses she is broody for another son. The "Bag Lady" singer gave birth to producer Jay Electronica's baby, Mars Merkaba, last year, and also has a 13-year-old son, Seven, and a daughter Puma, six.
After followers of her Twitter.com page began asking the star if she is expecting another tot, Badu vehemently denied the speculation - but admitted she is already eying a fourth edition to her brood. She writes, "I'M ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT PREGNANT. Still breast feeding MARS. I would b so excited 4 a new lil boy tho soon (sic)."
"I AM NOT EXPECTING A BABY. NOBODY IN MY BELLY. NOT PREGNANT. NO PROTEIN DEPOSIT. ABSOLUTELY NOT KNOCKED UP. MY APT. IS VACANT. NO BABY. I would love a son soon tho (sic)."
More Erykah Badu News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist