Erykah Badu NOT Pregnant but Wants One Soon
Soul star Erykah Badu has denied internet rumours she is expecting her fourth child - but confesses she is broody for another son. The "Bag Lady" singer gave birth to producer Jay Electronica's baby, Mars Merkaba, last year, and also has a 13-year-old son, Seven, and a daughter Puma, six.
After followers of her Twitter.com page began asking the star if she is expecting another tot, Badu vehemently denied the speculation - but admitted she is already eying a fourth edition to her brood. She writes, "I'M ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT PREGNANT. Still breast feeding MARS. I would b so excited 4 a new lil boy tho soon (sic)."
"I AM NOT EXPECTING A BABY. NOBODY IN MY BELLY. NOT PREGNANT. NO PROTEIN DEPOSIT. ABSOLUTELY NOT KNOCKED UP. MY APT. IS VACANT. NO BABY. I would love a son soon tho (sic)."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny