Erykah Badu NOT Pregnant but Wants One Soon
Soul star Erykah Badu has denied internet rumours she is expecting her fourth child - but confesses she is broody for another son. The "Bag Lady" singer gave birth to producer Jay Electronica's baby, Mars Merkaba, last year, and also has a 13-year-old son, Seven, and a daughter Puma, six.
After followers of her Twitter.com page began asking the star if she is expecting another tot, Badu vehemently denied the speculation - but admitted she is already eying a fourth edition to her brood. She writes, "I'M ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT PREGNANT. Still breast feeding MARS. I would b so excited 4 a new lil boy tho soon (sic)."
"I AM NOT EXPECTING A BABY. NOBODY IN MY BELLY. NOT PREGNANT. NO PROTEIN DEPOSIT. ABSOLUTELY NOT KNOCKED UP. MY APT. IS VACANT. NO BABY. I would love a son soon tho (sic)."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018