Erykah Badu NOT Pregnant but Wants One Soon
Soul star Erykah Badu has denied internet rumours she is expecting her fourth child - but confesses she is broody for another son. The "Bag Lady" singer gave birth to producer Jay Electronica's baby, Mars Merkaba, last year, and also has a 13-year-old son, Seven, and a daughter Puma, six.
After followers of her Twitter.com page began asking the star if she is expecting another tot, Badu vehemently denied the speculation - but admitted she is already eying a fourth edition to her brood. She writes, "I'M ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT PREGNANT. Still breast feeding MARS. I would b so excited 4 a new lil boy tho soon (sic)."
"I AM NOT EXPECTING A BABY. NOBODY IN MY BELLY. NOT PREGNANT. NO PROTEIN DEPOSIT. ABSOLUTELY NOT KNOCKED UP. MY APT. IS VACANT. NO BABY. I would love a son soon tho (sic)."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy