Gordon Ramsay's Father-in-Law Steps Down Following Company's Loss
Gordon Ramsay's father-in-law has sparked rumors of a fallout with the fiery star after he stepped down as CEO of the celebrity chef's business empire. The "Hell's Kitchen" star has suffered severely in the recent economic downturn and in 2009 was forced to pump $8 million of his own money into his businesses in a last-ditch bid to keep afloat.
The company, Gordon Ramsay Holdings, reported a loss of $6.5 million last year and was dealt another blow in August when U.S. officials sent three outstanding tax bills, with one totaling $484,500. And the strain has seemingly affected Chris Hutcheson, the father of his wife Tana, who has walked away from his job in charge of his son-in-law's dealings after 12 years.
A statement says, "We can confirm that Chris Hutcheson has left his position as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings Ltd. He retains an interest in the business as a shareholder."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl