Gordon Ramsay's Father-in-Law Steps Down Following Company's Loss
Gordon Ramsay's father-in-law has sparked rumors of a fallout with the fiery star after he stepped down as CEO of the celebrity chef's business empire. The "Hell's Kitchen" star has suffered severely in the recent economic downturn and in 2009 was forced to pump $8 million of his own money into his businesses in a last-ditch bid to keep afloat.
The company, Gordon Ramsay Holdings, reported a loss of $6.5 million last year and was dealt another blow in August when U.S. officials sent three outstanding tax bills, with one totaling $484,500. And the strain has seemingly affected Chris Hutcheson, the father of his wife Tana, who has walked away from his job in charge of his son-in-law's dealings after 12 years.
A statement says, "We can confirm that Chris Hutcheson has left his position as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings Ltd. He retains an interest in the business as a shareholder."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper