Jodie Foster Didn't Think Kristen Stewart Could Become Actress
Jodie Foster is shocked her "Panic Room" co-star Kristen Stewart is still in the movie industry - because she believed the star didn't have the "stereotypical personality" of an actress. The "Twilight" superstar played Foster's daughter in the 2002 thriller, but the Oscar winner admits she was convinced the shy actress wasn't cut out for a long career in film.
Foster says, "She's a great person, and I'm not surprised she's gone on to do great things. But I am surprised she is an actress. I didn't think that's where she was headed. And even though her mom said, 'No, she really really wants to be an actress,' I felt like, nah, she won't because she really doesn't have the stereotypical personality."
Since claiming fame in "Twilight", Stewart had starred in "The Runaways", "The Yellow Handkerchief" and "Welcome to the Rileys" among others.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic