Jodie Foster Didn't Think Kristen Stewart Could Become Actress
Jodie Foster is shocked her "Panic Room" co-star Kristen Stewart is still in the movie industry - because she believed the star didn't have the "stereotypical personality" of an actress. The "Twilight" superstar played Foster's daughter in the 2002 thriller, but the Oscar winner admits she was convinced the shy actress wasn't cut out for a long career in film.
Foster says, "She's a great person, and I'm not surprised she's gone on to do great things. But I am surprised she is an actress. I didn't think that's where she was headed. And even though her mom said, 'No, she really really wants to be an actress,' I felt like, nah, she won't because she really doesn't have the stereotypical personality."
Since claiming fame in "Twilight", Stewart had starred in "The Runaways", "The Yellow Handkerchief" and "Welcome to the Rileys" among others.
More Jodie Foster News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer