Jodie Foster Didn't Think Kristen Stewart Could Become Actress
Jodie Foster is shocked her "Panic Room" co-star Kristen Stewart is still in the movie industry - because she believed the star didn't have the "stereotypical personality" of an actress. The "Twilight" superstar played Foster's daughter in the 2002 thriller, but the Oscar winner admits she was convinced the shy actress wasn't cut out for a long career in film.
Foster says, "She's a great person, and I'm not surprised she's gone on to do great things. But I am surprised she is an actress. I didn't think that's where she was headed. And even though her mom said, 'No, she really really wants to be an actress,' I felt like, nah, she won't because she really doesn't have the stereotypical personality."
Since claiming fame in "Twilight", Stewart had starred in "The Runaways", "The Yellow Handkerchief" and "Welcome to the Rileys" among others.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps