Jodie Foster Didn't Think Kristen Stewart Could Become Actress
Jodie Foster is shocked her "Panic Room" co-star Kristen Stewart is still in the movie industry - because she believed the star didn't have the "stereotypical personality" of an actress. The "Twilight" superstar played Foster's daughter in the 2002 thriller, but the Oscar winner admits she was convinced the shy actress wasn't cut out for a long career in film.
Foster says, "She's a great person, and I'm not surprised she's gone on to do great things. But I am surprised she is an actress. I didn't think that's where she was headed. And even though her mom said, 'No, she really really wants to be an actress,' I felt like, nah, she won't because she really doesn't have the stereotypical personality."
Since claiming fame in "Twilight", Stewart had starred in "The Runaways", "The Yellow Handkerchief" and "Welcome to the Rileys" among others.
More Jodie Foster News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding