Jodie Foster Didn't Think Kristen Stewart Could Become Actress
Jodie Foster is shocked her "Panic Room" co-star Kristen Stewart is still in the movie industry - because she believed the star didn't have the "stereotypical personality" of an actress. The "Twilight" superstar played Foster's daughter in the 2002 thriller, but the Oscar winner admits she was convinced the shy actress wasn't cut out for a long career in film.
Foster says, "She's a great person, and I'm not surprised she's gone on to do great things. But I am surprised she is an actress. I didn't think that's where she was headed. And even though her mom said, 'No, she really really wants to be an actress,' I felt like, nah, she won't because she really doesn't have the stereotypical personality."
Since claiming fame in "Twilight", Stewart had starred in "The Runaways", "The Yellow Handkerchief" and "Welcome to the Rileys" among others.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week