Tyra Banks Granted Temporary Restraining Order Against Stalker
Supermodel-turned-TV personality Tyra Banks has been granted a temporary restraining order against an alleged stalker who has "targeted and harassed" the star since 2006. The "America's Next Top Model" host asked a judge to grant her request for a protection order against Marten Williams, Jr., who she claims has stalked her and members of her family for four years.
In documents filed in Los Angeles, Banks alleged the 39 year old has a history of mental illness and believes "he killed George Bush Jr. and that Michael Jackson is alive and living in Long Beach." Banks also claims Williams, Jr. has bombarded her with "ominous frightening letters and items".
In the papers, the star states, "I am in fear from Mr. Williams for my personal safety, and that of those around me, including my family and employees." A judge has ordered Williams, Jr., who was arrested for trespassing at Banks' Beverly Hills home earlier this month, to stay at least 100 yards away from Banks and her family until October 28, when a hearing will be held to decide whether the order should be made permanent.
More Tyra Banks News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?