Katy Perry Is Set to Challenge Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Line
Katy Perry is set to challenge Justin Bieber at the cosmetic counter - the pop star has announced plans for a new nail polish line. The colorful "California Gurls" singer, who is famous for her ever-changing nail art, has teamed up with OPI, the same company behind Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl product.
The "Baby" singer's range of varnishes will be available through U.S. stores in time for the Christmas holidays. The Katy Perry for OPI collection will be available in January, 2011 and will feature four different shades: Teenage Dream; Not Like The Movies; Last Friday Night, and The One That Got Away.
Perry turned heads at the MTV Video Music Awards in September by sporting a customized manicure featuring pictures of her husband-to-be Russell Brand.
More Katy Perry News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media