Katy Perry Is Set to Challenge Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Line
Katy Perry is set to challenge Justin Bieber at the cosmetic counter - the pop star has announced plans for a new nail polish line. The colorful "California Gurls" singer, who is famous for her ever-changing nail art, has teamed up with OPI, the same company behind Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl product.
The "Baby" singer's range of varnishes will be available through U.S. stores in time for the Christmas holidays. The Katy Perry for OPI collection will be available in January, 2011 and will feature four different shades: Teenage Dream; Not Like The Movies; Last Friday Night, and The One That Got Away.
Perry turned heads at the MTV Video Music Awards in September by sporting a customized manicure featuring pictures of her husband-to-be Russell Brand.
More Katy Perry News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer