Katy Perry Is Set to Challenge Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Line
Katy Perry is set to challenge Justin Bieber at the cosmetic counter - the pop star has announced plans for a new nail polish line. The colorful "California Gurls" singer, who is famous for her ever-changing nail art, has teamed up with OPI, the same company behind Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl product.
The "Baby" singer's range of varnishes will be available through U.S. stores in time for the Christmas holidays. The Katy Perry for OPI collection will be available in January, 2011 and will feature four different shades: Teenage Dream; Not Like The Movies; Last Friday Night, and The One That Got Away.
Perry turned heads at the MTV Video Music Awards in September by sporting a customized manicure featuring pictures of her husband-to-be Russell Brand.
More Katy Perry News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!