Katy Perry Is Set to Challenge Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Line
Katy Perry is set to challenge Justin Bieber at the cosmetic counter - the pop star has announced plans for a new nail polish line. The colorful "California Gurls" singer, who is famous for her ever-changing nail art, has teamed up with OPI, the same company behind Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl product.
The "Baby" singer's range of varnishes will be available through U.S. stores in time for the Christmas holidays. The Katy Perry for OPI collection will be available in January, 2011 and will feature four different shades: Teenage Dream; Not Like The Movies; Last Friday Night, and The One That Got Away.
Perry turned heads at the MTV Video Music Awards in September by sporting a customized manicure featuring pictures of her husband-to-be Russell Brand.
More Katy Perry News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo