Katy Perry Is Set to Challenge Justin Bieber's Nail Polish Line
Katy Perry is set to challenge Justin Bieber at the cosmetic counter - the pop star has announced plans for a new nail polish line. The colorful "California Gurls" singer, who is famous for her ever-changing nail art, has teamed up with OPI, the same company behind Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl product.
The "Baby" singer's range of varnishes will be available through U.S. stores in time for the Christmas holidays. The Katy Perry for OPI collection will be available in January, 2011 and will feature four different shades: Teenage Dream; Not Like The Movies; Last Friday Night, and The One That Got Away.
Perry turned heads at the MTV Video Music Awards in September by sporting a customized manicure featuring pictures of her husband-to-be Russell Brand.
More Katy Perry News
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash