Henry Winkler and Scott Baio Pay Homage to Late Tom Bosley
Henry Winkler and Scott Baio are leading tributes to their late "Happy Days" co-star Tom Bosley, who died on Tuesday, October 19, aged 83. The beloved American actor, best-known as "Happy Days" patriarch Howard Cunningham on the hit 1970s and 80s TV sitcom, passed away at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, California after battling a staph infection.
Winkler tells TMZ, "I saw him before I ever got to Hollywood on Broadway, and he was great. And then I got to act with him for 10 years and he was great. Tom Bosley was our mentor. He was a true artist... a great husband, and a fabulous father and grandfather. He will be sorely missed, but never forgotten."
Baio also marked the death by stating, "He was a good man who taught me a lot about the (movie) business and business itself. He was a professional guy... I'm sad."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen