Henry Winkler and Scott Baio Pay Homage to Late Tom Bosley
Henry Winkler and Scott Baio are leading tributes to their late "Happy Days" co-star Tom Bosley, who died on Tuesday, October 19, aged 83. The beloved American actor, best-known as "Happy Days" patriarch Howard Cunningham on the hit 1970s and 80s TV sitcom, passed away at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, California after battling a staph infection.
Winkler tells TMZ, "I saw him before I ever got to Hollywood on Broadway, and he was great. And then I got to act with him for 10 years and he was great. Tom Bosley was our mentor. He was a true artist... a great husband, and a fabulous father and grandfather. He will be sorely missed, but never forgotten."
Baio also marked the death by stating, "He was a good man who taught me a lot about the (movie) business and business itself. He was a professional guy... I'm sad."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation