Henry Winkler and Scott Baio Pay Homage to Late Tom Bosley
Henry Winkler and Scott Baio are leading tributes to their late "Happy Days" co-star Tom Bosley, who died on Tuesday, October 19, aged 83. The beloved American actor, best-known as "Happy Days" patriarch Howard Cunningham on the hit 1970s and 80s TV sitcom, passed away at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, California after battling a staph infection.
Winkler tells TMZ, "I saw him before I ever got to Hollywood on Broadway, and he was great. And then I got to act with him for 10 years and he was great. Tom Bosley was our mentor. He was a true artist... a great husband, and a fabulous father and grandfather. He will be sorely missed, but never forgotten."
Baio also marked the death by stating, "He was a good man who taught me a lot about the (movie) business and business itself. He was a professional guy... I'm sad."
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot