Henry Winkler and Scott Baio Pay Homage to Late Tom Bosley
Henry Winkler and Scott Baio are leading tributes to their late "Happy Days" co-star Tom Bosley, who died on Tuesday, October 19, aged 83. The beloved American actor, best-known as "Happy Days" patriarch Howard Cunningham on the hit 1970s and 80s TV sitcom, passed away at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, California after battling a staph infection.
Winkler tells TMZ, "I saw him before I ever got to Hollywood on Broadway, and he was great. And then I got to act with him for 10 years and he was great. Tom Bosley was our mentor. He was a true artist... a great husband, and a fabulous father and grandfather. He will be sorely missed, but never forgotten."
Baio also marked the death by stating, "He was a good man who taught me a lot about the (movie) business and business itself. He was a professional guy... I'm sad."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris