Henry Winkler and Scott Baio Pay Homage to Late Tom Bosley
Henry Winkler and Scott Baio are leading tributes to their late "Happy Days" co-star Tom Bosley, who died on Tuesday, October 19, aged 83. The beloved American actor, best-known as "Happy Days" patriarch Howard Cunningham on the hit 1970s and 80s TV sitcom, passed away at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, California after battling a staph infection.
Winkler tells TMZ, "I saw him before I ever got to Hollywood on Broadway, and he was great. And then I got to act with him for 10 years and he was great. Tom Bosley was our mentor. He was a true artist... a great husband, and a fabulous father and grandfather. He will be sorely missed, but never forgotten."
Baio also marked the death by stating, "He was a good man who taught me a lot about the (movie) business and business itself. He was a professional guy... I'm sad."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier