Junior Seau Released From Hospital After Driving His Car Off a Cliff
American football star Junior Seau has been released from hospital after driving his vehicle off a cliff in California on Monday, October 18. The former San Diego Chargers star was admitted to Scripps La Jolla Hospital in San Diego after he drove his SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) off the edge of the road and over a cliff in Carlsbad.
A hospital spokesperson tells TMZ Seau was treated for cuts and bruises and checked out on Tuesday morning, October 19. Police are now investigating the crash, which reportedly occurred hours after Seau was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.
He was taken into custody by California police at around 2 A.M. on Monday, October 18 and booked into the Vista Detention Facility following an altercation with an unidentified female. He was released shortly afterwards. Officials tells the website Seau did not appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol but he was given a blood test after the accident. Results from the blood test are expected within six weeks.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!