Junior Seau Released From Hospital After Driving His Car Off a Cliff
American football star Junior Seau has been released from hospital after driving his vehicle off a cliff in California on Monday, October 18. The former San Diego Chargers star was admitted to Scripps La Jolla Hospital in San Diego after he drove his SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) off the edge of the road and over a cliff in Carlsbad.
A hospital spokesperson tells TMZ Seau was treated for cuts and bruises and checked out on Tuesday morning, October 19. Police are now investigating the crash, which reportedly occurred hours after Seau was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.
He was taken into custody by California police at around 2 A.M. on Monday, October 18 and booked into the Vista Detention Facility following an altercation with an unidentified female. He was released shortly afterwards. Officials tells the website Seau did not appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol but he was given a blood test after the accident. Results from the blood test are expected within six weeks.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip