Junior Seau Released From Hospital After Driving His Car Off a Cliff
American football star Junior Seau has been released from hospital after driving his vehicle off a cliff in California on Monday, October 18. The former San Diego Chargers star was admitted to Scripps La Jolla Hospital in San Diego after he drove his SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) off the edge of the road and over a cliff in Carlsbad.
A hospital spokesperson tells TMZ Seau was treated for cuts and bruises and checked out on Tuesday morning, October 19. Police are now investigating the crash, which reportedly occurred hours after Seau was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.
He was taken into custody by California police at around 2 A.M. on Monday, October 18 and booked into the Vista Detention Facility following an altercation with an unidentified female. He was released shortly afterwards. Officials tells the website Seau did not appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol but he was given a blood test after the accident. Results from the blood test are expected within six weeks.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof