Junior Seau Released From Hospital After Driving His Car Off a Cliff
American football star Junior Seau has been released from hospital after driving his vehicle off a cliff in California on Monday, October 18. The former San Diego Chargers star was admitted to Scripps La Jolla Hospital in San Diego after he drove his SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) off the edge of the road and over a cliff in Carlsbad.
A hospital spokesperson tells TMZ Seau was treated for cuts and bruises and checked out on Tuesday morning, October 19. Police are now investigating the crash, which reportedly occurred hours after Seau was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.
He was taken into custody by California police at around 2 A.M. on Monday, October 18 and booked into the Vista Detention Facility following an altercation with an unidentified female. He was released shortly afterwards. Officials tells the website Seau did not appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol but he was given a blood test after the accident. Results from the blood test are expected within six weeks.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'