Junior Seau Released From Hospital After Driving His Car Off a Cliff
American football star Junior Seau has been released from hospital after driving his vehicle off a cliff in California on Monday, October 18. The former San Diego Chargers star was admitted to Scripps La Jolla Hospital in San Diego after he drove his SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) off the edge of the road and over a cliff in Carlsbad.
A hospital spokesperson tells TMZ Seau was treated for cuts and bruises and checked out on Tuesday morning, October 19. Police are now investigating the crash, which reportedly occurred hours after Seau was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.
He was taken into custody by California police at around 2 A.M. on Monday, October 18 and booked into the Vista Detention Facility following an altercation with an unidentified female. He was released shortly afterwards. Officials tells the website Seau did not appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol but he was given a blood test after the accident. Results from the blood test are expected within six weeks.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'