Princess Diana's Fuschia Evening Gown Is the Biggest Draw in Online Auction
A pink designer dress worn by the late Diana, Princess of Wales, has gone under the hammer for almost $205,500. The fuschia evening gown by Victor Edelstein was among a collection of top celebrity memorabilia, including props worn by Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley, which were sold at the Gotta Have It! Rock and Pop Culture Auction last week.
The late British royal wore the dress to a gala with the President of Hungary in 1992 and it proved to be the biggest draw in the online sale, overshadowing the $62,250 one bidder paid for a pair of gloves worn by Jackson during a photoshoot for his classic album "Bad", reports TMZ.
A jacket The Rolling Stones star Keith Richards wore on the High Tides and Green Grass album sold for $36,000, while a 'Mr. Tiger' Karate Diamond Ring owned by Presley was snapped up for $27,350, and a handwritten poem by John Lennon, titled The National Health Cow, went for $21,000.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell