Princess Diana's Fuschia Evening Gown Is the Biggest Draw in Online Auction
A pink designer dress worn by the late Diana, Princess of Wales, has gone under the hammer for almost $205,500. The fuschia evening gown by Victor Edelstein was among a collection of top celebrity memorabilia, including props worn by Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley, which were sold at the Gotta Have It! Rock and Pop Culture Auction last week.
The late British royal wore the dress to a gala with the President of Hungary in 1992 and it proved to be the biggest draw in the online sale, overshadowing the $62,250 one bidder paid for a pair of gloves worn by Jackson during a photoshoot for his classic album "Bad", reports TMZ.
A jacket The Rolling Stones star Keith Richards wore on the High Tides and Green Grass album sold for $36,000, while a 'Mr. Tiger' Karate Diamond Ring owned by Presley was snapped up for $27,350, and a handwritten poem by John Lennon, titled The National Health Cow, went for $21,000.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards