Princess Diana's Fuschia Evening Gown Is the Biggest Draw in Online Auction
A pink designer dress worn by the late Diana, Princess of Wales, has gone under the hammer for almost $205,500. The fuschia evening gown by Victor Edelstein was among a collection of top celebrity memorabilia, including props worn by Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley, which were sold at the Gotta Have It! Rock and Pop Culture Auction last week.
The late British royal wore the dress to a gala with the President of Hungary in 1992 and it proved to be the biggest draw in the online sale, overshadowing the $62,250 one bidder paid for a pair of gloves worn by Jackson during a photoshoot for his classic album "Bad", reports TMZ.
A jacket The Rolling Stones star Keith Richards wore on the High Tides and Green Grass album sold for $36,000, while a 'Mr. Tiger' Karate Diamond Ring owned by Presley was snapped up for $27,350, and a handwritten poem by John Lennon, titled The National Health Cow, went for $21,000.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour