Caleb Followill Looks Forward to Starting Family With Model Fiancee
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill isn't about to let his fiancee's new gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel get in the way of his family plans. He's still building his Tennessee home around the idea he'll one day have a brood of kids.
The rocker's girlfriend Lily Aldridge recently landed the top model position at the world-famous lingerie firm and that appears to have put singer/songwriter Followill's family plans on hold for the time being. But that isn't stopping him from ensuring the home he's building in Nashville is ready for a family.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I look forward to cooking for my kids. I'm building pretty much my whole kitchen around daddy-and-kids time. I'm gonna have a big outdoor pizza oven."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'