Caleb Followill Looks Forward to Starting Family With Model Fiancee
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill isn't about to let his fiancee's new gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel get in the way of his family plans. He's still building his Tennessee home around the idea he'll one day have a brood of kids.
The rocker's girlfriend Lily Aldridge recently landed the top model position at the world-famous lingerie firm and that appears to have put singer/songwriter Followill's family plans on hold for the time being. But that isn't stopping him from ensuring the home he's building in Nashville is ready for a family.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I look forward to cooking for my kids. I'm building pretty much my whole kitchen around daddy-and-kids time. I'm gonna have a big outdoor pizza oven."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!