Caleb Followill Looks Forward to Starting Family With Model Fiancee
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill isn't about to let his fiancee's new gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel get in the way of his family plans. He's still building his Tennessee home around the idea he'll one day have a brood of kids.
The rocker's girlfriend Lily Aldridge recently landed the top model position at the world-famous lingerie firm and that appears to have put singer/songwriter Followill's family plans on hold for the time being. But that isn't stopping him from ensuring the home he's building in Nashville is ready for a family.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I look forward to cooking for my kids. I'm building pretty much my whole kitchen around daddy-and-kids time. I'm gonna have a big outdoor pizza oven."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21