Caleb Followill Looks Forward to Starting Family With Model Fiancee
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill isn't about to let his fiancee's new gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel get in the way of his family plans. He's still building his Tennessee home around the idea he'll one day have a brood of kids.
The rocker's girlfriend Lily Aldridge recently landed the top model position at the world-famous lingerie firm and that appears to have put singer/songwriter Followill's family plans on hold for the time being. But that isn't stopping him from ensuring the home he's building in Nashville is ready for a family.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I look forward to cooking for my kids. I'm building pretty much my whole kitchen around daddy-and-kids time. I'm gonna have a big outdoor pizza oven."
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details