Caleb Followill Looks Forward to Starting Family With Model Fiancee
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill isn't about to let his fiancee's new gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel get in the way of his family plans. He's still building his Tennessee home around the idea he'll one day have a brood of kids.
The rocker's girlfriend Lily Aldridge recently landed the top model position at the world-famous lingerie firm and that appears to have put singer/songwriter Followill's family plans on hold for the time being. But that isn't stopping him from ensuring the home he's building in Nashville is ready for a family.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I look forward to cooking for my kids. I'm building pretty much my whole kitchen around daddy-and-kids time. I'm gonna have a big outdoor pizza oven."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son